I can't be the only one here who thinks like this right?

General Discussion
Instead of nerfing a hero, why not buffing his counter? this game will come to a point when all heroes will do 1 damage to each other
08/28/2017 09:00 AMPosted by Drophys
Instead of nerfing a hero, why not buffing his counter? this game will come to a point when all heroes will do 1 damage to each other

And this way the game will come to a point where all heroes one hit kill each other. There needs to be a set power level and heroes above it should get nerfs, heroes below it should get buffs
I'm pretty sure no one will be happy until every hero has the exact same damage and hp. At least if you go by all the nerf xhero threads on this forum.
Ever heard of power creep?
Buffing the counter means you buff the hero against all others, meaning you create more potential counters.
i mean buffing to the point of a good balance, not to reach a point of hitkill
If everything is weak then everything is balanced.
When one hero is objective/statistically stronger than all the rest, it makes little sense to buff one or more heroes up to their level. It makes much more sense to lower this hero's power. Not only does this prevent power creep, but its simply an easier task.
why not buffing his counter?

Power creep is the biggest problem. The best philosophy in this case is to not adhere to any specific philosophy (including blizzards current philosophy of not reverting changes).
why not buffing his counter?

Power creep is the biggest problem. The best philosophy in this case is to not adhere to any specific philosophy (including blizzards current philosophy of not reverting changes).

That policy is definitely a problem
Its so stupid because you can't talk about certain heroes without getting !@#$%^-*ed by downvotes, like Genji's ultimate that make his sword grow in length and no one talks about, nor his dash that does a ton of damage and reset when he kills someone, or reinhardt broke hitbox that get you no matter what you do, Mei's icicle with no drop off damage, this and some other things are not allowed to talk about because it's YOUR main
08/28/2017 09:08 AMPosted by Bergmaniac
Ever heard of power creep?
Power creep is the main cause of meta game, which hurts the core game of changing comp to counter
08/28/2017 09:06 AMPosted by Shunsui
I'm pretty sure no one will be happy until every hero has the exact same damage and hp. At least if you go by all the nerf xhero threads on this forum.

Even if everyone were just a single, blue orb with the exact same damage and just one skill, people would scream to nerf the blue orb.
08/28/2017 09:42 AMPosted by mypants

Even if everyone were just a single, blue orb with the exact same damage and just one skill, people would scream to nerf the blue orb.
people will never be satisfied, because they're spoiled !@#$%^-s
In the end, that just decides how high or low the time to kill is going to be.
08/28/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Widowbaeker
If everything is weak then everything is balanced.
If evertying is overpowered then everything is balanced
08/28/2017 09:42 AMPosted by mypants

I feel the same way lol.