Pharmercy help?

General Discussion
I see them all the time in team deathmatch, 3v3, and quick play, and our team gets shredded. Its like it has no counter. What can I do, its is such a cheap strategy.
Obviously widow is best. If you're mortal like the rest of us, Bastion does ok. He's basically Soldier in recon mode, and if Pharah gets too cocky sentry can easily out-dps heals

Any true counter takes 2 people though, you can't expect to reliably 1v2 with anyone.
You out Pharah the Pharah.
Maybe if she gets spammed in every game on every side, blizzard will realize there is something wrong.
Junkrat, mate.
https://gfycat.com/InfamousSilentAllosaurus

And if your aim is off, toss a mine on the ground, and wait 8 more seconds, then double concussion mine in the air.

Or heck, even one concussion mine damage boosted by Zen or Mercy does 156 damage.
08/29/2017 12:47 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
Junkrat, mate.
https://gfycat.com/InfamousSilentAllosaurus

And if your aim is off, toss a mine on the ground, and wait 8 more seconds, then double concussion mine in the air.

Or heck, even one concussion mine damage boosted by Zen or Mercy does 156 damage.

I LOVE taking down a Pharah as Junkrat. It can be done. Takes a lot of practice and patience tho.
Sombra. Hack the Mercy and watch and laugh as Pharah abandons her to the wolves.

**Mercy cannot use guardian angel to dash to Pharah when she is hacked**
most long range heroes can do well against pharmercy. another phara is a good skill counter because you cannot rely on splash damage against another phara. I have seen orisa do some work against pharmercy because of her pull and range
08/29/2017 12:45 PMPosted by Deykar
You out Pharah the Pharah.
Maybe if she gets spammed in every game on every side, blizzard will realize there is something wrong.
Pharah's one of the worst heroes to fight another Pharah with. It's definitely possible to get good at Pharah duels but it's rarely worth it and unless your team also has a Mercy you're still trying to 1v2 if nobody else is pressuring them.

08/29/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Barnaby
I have seen orisa do some work against pharmercy because of her pull and range
Orisa's pretty good at laying down flak. Even if you don't kill her you can pressure her and restrict her flight so that hopefully someone else on your team has an easier time knocking her out.