Junker Queen as a flame thrower?

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 Next
10/01/2017 01:53 PMPosted by SkullCrusher
10/01/2017 01:48 PMPosted by Len
But the Queen character is pretty much like Athena at this point. Just a voice over some map.

But Queen has a picture.. We don't know how athena looks like

It is a computer.
Flamethrower defense hero who's ult lets their flamethrower catch the environment on fire (walls etc) for the duration that does dots. Counters genji, tracer etc.
Let's not forget that people are talking about an evil Omnic as part of talon being a potential hero too, and yes the junker queen shooting a cloud of roadhog gas that heals allies and hurts enemies would be amazing, hey we need more healers, and also would most likely deal with flankers like genji and tracer.
10/01/2017 02:34 PMPosted by DarkPatrol21
Let's not forget that people are talking about an evil Omnic as part of talon being a potential hero too, and yes the junker queen shooting a cloud of roadhog gas that heals allies and hurts enemies would be amazing, hey we need more healers, and also would most likely deal with flankers like genji and tracer.

I can't picture junker queen as a healer...she is meant for chaos... Though I believe we will get a support hero next as the community is crying for a support now...
So blizzcon is near... Will we able to see the junker queen as a playable character ?
Oh man...while I do love the idea of a flamethrowing Junker Queen, the only reasons I wouldn't want this is because I'm dying for a new support character. And also maybe 2 post-apocalyptic Australians is enough.
No, we don't need more DPS, we need more supports and tanks.
10/25/2017 10:48 AMPosted by zesstea
Oh man...while I do love the idea of a flamethrowing Junker Queen, the only reasons I wouldn't want this is because I'm dying for a new support character. And also maybe 2 post-apocalyptic Australians is enough.

May be we will get a dual release this blizzcon a support and the queen... And also the queen will be released in future most probably... And I really don't care about the country of the characters as long as they r fun to play and unique in gameplay
Junker queen = Rumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dghwqj_Qddc
10/25/2017 12:41 PMPosted by WorstPlayer
Junker queen = Rumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dghwqj_Qddc

Not really though...
If we do get a flamethrower hero, do you think there'd be special interaction with Mei's abilities?
10/26/2017 08:34 AMPosted by ImWithDerp
If we do get a flamethrower hero, do you think there'd be special interaction with Mei's abilities?

May be.. Suppose the E ability of the junker queen that is throwing Molotov will work even when mei is in her ice cube... The Molotov will go beneath the ice cube and hit mei
Blizzcon opening in few hrs... Hope we can get more news on the queen *_*
OK we got a support.. We will get the queen next *_*
11/03/2017 12:06 PMPosted by SkullCrusher

i only have one question..how do i beat her
11/03/2017 12:12 PMPosted by SunsetHippo

Moira or the queen?
11/03/2017 12:12 PMPosted by SunsetHippo

Both have their counters
As rumored.. Junker queen is the next hero.. Feel free to drop any more ability suggestions
i wonder if any of the overwatch developer's have seen this post or not :/
Queen? Please, enough with the female heroes.

I want a hyper masculinity male hero. I want to feel "nostalgic" when someone like Pyro is throwing fire on Genji who will slowly die while reaching for the health packs.