Which character takes the most skill?

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
IMO i think its ANA. You need game sense, aim, positioning, and good 1v1 skills for those pesky flankers and above all gotta have teawork. Give some reasons to support your answer plz

Edit** widows are winning in the polls comment your opinion and this might change
--also a lot of love for tracer but widows are still killing the argument (giving reasons)
-Looks like zen is now in the top 3, followed closely by McCree
-also a lot of love for ana, glad you guys agree
Edit** Ill say, based off comments Ana is now tied for 2nd with tracer, (based off of comments widow is still first but not by much)
* honorable mentions, Mei and Sombra and yes Genji
Edit*** McCree now officially in third! Aimbot Calvin would be proud
Widow
I would have to put it for Widow. I mean, the crappy gun without snipe is just inaccurate and hardly lands a kill. Where as Ana could nade and pretty much kill with ease if they were at the same level. Widow does have her get away with the hook, but caught up in the moment causes you to miss most of the time.
i would say its like ;
Genji
Tracer
Ana/Mccree
08/25/2017 10:59 PMPosted by KobeRobinov
Widow

Agreed. Game basically says hit shots or GFY
08/25/2017 11:00 PMPosted by DrgHybrid
I would have to put it for Widow. I mean, the crappy gun without snipe is just inaccurate and hardly lands a kill. Where as Ana could nade and pretty much kill with ease if they were at the same level. Widow does have her get away with the hook, but caught up in the moment causes you to miss most of the time.

solid points
08/25/2017 11:01 PMPosted by DoubleYun
i would say its like ;
Genji
Tracer
Ana/Mccree

reasoning?
Top 3 is tracer/genji/lucio

Ana is probably top 5.
It's between Hanzo and Widow. I'm leaning Hanzo. It depends on whether you want to take longer range out of the equation. Tracer and Genji are actually relatively easy to play.
08/25/2017 11:03 PMPosted by poochie
Top 3 is tracer/genji/lucio

Ana is probably top 5.

ooooh lucio supporter. I love lucio, but reasons?
Widow or Hanzo (no, not your scatter hanzo mains) and arguably Ana (high skill ceiling but meh reward, dunno why)
08/25/2017 11:03 PMPosted by Bobby
It's between Hanzo and Widow. I'm leaning Hanzo. It depends on whether you want to take longer range out of the equation. Tracer and Genji are actually relatively easy to play.

Hanzo is the one character im like ehhhhh towards thsi subject about, those hitboxes too big imo, not to even start on scatter arrow
widowmaker, sombra, and kinda junkrat
08/25/2017 11:08 PMPosted by Akigoku
widowmaker, sombra, and kinda junkrat

ooooh junkrat, i like it. Reasons?
The simple fact that Widowmaker doesn't have to move and aim removes any chance for her being in the top spot. Snipers are playing 1/2 the game, maybe 1/3 at best vs everyone else. They don't need to aim and move, they don't have to have good game sense or even need to react to what is going around them. They "fight" people who don't even know they are being aimed at until shot and most of the time can't fight back, at all.

No Widowmaker is bottom 1/3 of the roster. You need better aim as Zen, McCree and even S76 being again, moving and aim while being shot always trumps the skill set of stand still, wait, shoot.

highest skilled hero? Odds are it's Genji just due to how many options his kit has right now. Maybe Ana is up there too being she can control and counter almost every ULT in the game and even her heals are aim dependent. If anyone thinks Widowmaker is skilled, then clearly Ana is x2 or even x3 vs a Widowmaker being Ana is in the heat of the battle.

That said, lets not act like every Genji in every game is the most skilled player. We all know the bulk of Genji mains are ULT only players who can't get anything done with out the ULT. 90% worthless, 10% huge impact with ULT. Then back to being near worthless.
08/25/2017 11:11 PMPosted by DeadLamb
The simple fact that Widowmaker doesn't have to move and aim removes any chance for her being in the top spot. Snipers are playing 1/2 the game, maybe 1/3 at best vs everyone else. They don't need to aim and move, they don't have to have good game sense or even need to react to what is going around them. They "fight" people who don't even know they are being aimed at until shot and most of the time can't fight back, at all.

No Widowmaker is bottom 1/3 of the roster. You need better aim as Zen, McCree and even S76 being again, moving and aim while being shot always trumps the skill set of stand still, wait, shoot.

highest skilled hero? Odds are it's Genji just due to how many options his kit has right now. Maybe Ana is up there too being she can control and counter almost every ULT in the game and even her heals are aim dependent. If anyone thinks Widowmaker is skilled, then clearly Ana is x2 or even x3 vs a Widowmaker being Ana is in the heat of the battle.

That said, lets not act like every Genji in every game is the most skilled player. We all know the bulk of Genji mains are ULT only players who can't get anything done with out the ULT. 90% worthless, 10% huge impact with ULT. Then back to being near worthless.

duuuuude solid points. love it
Widow

Highest skill character with the lowest skill main players.
Roadhog

I'm just clenching my butt for them downvotes
08/25/2017 11:22 PMPosted by MrBrocksEgo
Widow

Highest skill character with the lowest skill main players.

lol but accurate
I'd probably say window and zarya.