Who do you think is the most dominate hero in the game?

General Discussion
I think it's probably Genji. He does really well in every game mode. High damage, hard to hit, great mobility.
If we are applying a player's skill to the hero, Widowmaker to me is not only dominant, but oppressive. Very, very scary to face a good Widow.
Dva.

Viable everywhere. Has a defensive ability that nullifies everything including most ultimate in the game except melee attacks and beams for 4 full seconds.
Hanzo's scatter arrow 1 hitting most tanks always kinda bothered me, I feel like they shouldn't be one hit by an ability. 1 hit kill from an ult is fine, but shooting the ground and doing like 650 damage is silly
For me it's Soldier 76, has good hitscan dps, heals, 8s cd rocket burst and an aimbot ult.
08/29/2017 04:46 PMPosted by Hiyochan
Dva.

Viable everywhere. Has a defensive ability that nullifies everything including most ultimate in the game except melee attacks and beams for 4 full seconds.

Not for long.
Dominant within the confines of a single match? Or dominant within the scope of the entire meta?

Because those answers vary greatly.
Depends on what skill level.

Pro Play? Winston, D.Va, Tracer, Lucio.
Top500? Tracer (by a long shot), Winston, S76, Genji, Zenyatta
GM? Tracer, Genji, Winston, D.Va, Lucio
Masters? S76, Genji, Winston, D.Va, Lucio, Mercy
Diamond? S76, Genji, Winston, D.Va, Lucio, Mercy
Plat? Mercy (by a long shot), Pharah, S76, Winston, D.Va, Lucio
Gold? Mercy (by a long shot), Pharah, Reaper, S76, D.Va, Lucio
Silver? Mercy (by a long shot), Winston, D.Va
Bronze? Mercy (by a long shot), D.Va
08/29/2017 04:51 PMPosted by Splenectomy
Not for long.

D.Va: NERF THIS!
Jeff: Okay.
I'd say Lucio. Quarterbacks a team, gets kills, gets boops off ledges, gets boops on close quarter characters, disrupts an entire team, soaks damage, hard to hit and hard to kill, contests the point, affects the speed of whole team, heals whole team, great fast charging ultimate.