Which map's background music is your favorite ? (poll)

General Discussion
As we know each map has its own background/theme music, I've seen ppl did polls about community's fav map, but what about the bgm of the map?
Just curious :))
https://goo.gl/forms/uePPLpL31TBv3NfU2
Starset
My demons
I turn off the music.
Year of the rooster title theme. so good.
chateau for me.
I don't know anymore because it's a significant competitive advantage to have music turned all the way off :(.
Nepal, Eichenwalde, and Hollywood
08/31/2017 08:14 PMPosted by Dandy
I don't know anymore because it's a significant competitive advantage to have music turned all the way off :(.

i did that for a while. but then i C9'ed way too much.
Ilios
Ilios or Numbani for me
Junkertown has a really nice one.

Bow chika bow chika bowowowow
08/31/2017 08:20 PMPosted by SweetCheeks

i did that for a while. but then i C9'ed way too much.

Hey you know what. That's probably why I keep doing that. LOL.
Oasis.
junkertown

but all of them are very good. I really dislike none of them.
Eichenwalde, Ilios, Numbani
Junkertown is cool and I've always felt Hollywood is very epic.
My favourite was always Nepal!

Maybe I'm not familiar enough with the game or competitive scene haha, but what do you mean?
I always thought the only map-unique music is the theme song played when the "Travelling to..." screen is showed (and even in comp that doesn't matter because there's the intense-ish intro with everyone's ranks), and music when the game goes into overtime, etc is the same for every map. :0
09/01/2017 08:07 AMPosted by GPA
My favourite was always Nepal!

Maybe I'm not familiar enough with the game or competitive scene haha, but what do you mean?
I always thought the only map-unique music is the theme song played when the "Travelling to..." screen is showed (and even in comp that doesn't matter because there's the intense-ish intro with everyone's ranks), and music when the game goes into overtime, etc is the same for every map. :0

You can't hear any music in the game once you turn it off. Not in menus. Not ever.
But the unique music only plays during the map loading, the only music you hear in game after spawn is the event music (overtime, objective reached/lost, etc.)

EDIT: I saw above.

Honestly, I think I'd rather have the music to signal what's going on in game, since specific cues tell me what is about to happen or just happened, but maybe that's because I'm not playing with the game sounds through my headset.
Oasis. Now with the choir is even more epic.