What Tilts You Most?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
When a Genji is on my !@# when I am Mercy. Seriously, F YOU Genji. I hope your computer melts and someone steals your account.
I think the most annoying thing is joining a match and having people auto lock Hanzo, Widowmaker, or Torb and Sym together. 99.999% of the time the person doesn't do anything productive at all. On top of it, you literally say their name, they instantly leave voice chat even though you didn't say anything negative. In that case it's quite clear they're throwing because they don't wanna hear anything about it regardless if you ask them something unrelated to their pick or not. It's a team competitive game, if you don't wanna work as a team or switch to a different character of the many the game has when you're clearly doing horrible or there's obvious counters, then don't play comp, go to quick play.

I feel you!I hate one-tricks and people who refuse to play as a team in the competitive mode. If you only want to play one hero do it in QP. Even doing it there is still kinda of being an !@#$%^- though. Death Match can't go live soon enough in my opinion, but that might not help either.
I don't mind losing a match that much - after all, you can't win every game.

But I find lopsided matches to be utterly infuriating. You know the kind of game I'm speaking of - the one where the opposing team has such a clear advantage in skill, coordination, and team composition that the outcome was certain from the start. If they're attacking, then they can't be stopped. If they're defending, then you can't put a dent in them. What makes this frustrating is the sheer sense of helplessness you feel in that situation, especially when playing as support.

Another thing that greatly irritates me is what I like to call "Invisible Symmetra Syndrom" (ISS). This refers to the depressingly common occurence where an attacking Symmetra somehow becomes invisible to everyone on my time except me, resulting in them being fried one after another whilst seemingly oblivious to her presence.
08/26/2017 11:33 PMPosted by TheVictorian
I don't mind losing a match that much - after all, you can't win every game.

But I find lopsided matches to be utterly infuriating. You know the kind of game I'm speaking of - the one where the opposing team has such a clear advantage in skill, coordination, and team composition that the outcome was certain from the start. If they're attacking, then they can't be stopped. If they're defending, then you can't put a dent in them. What makes this frustrating is the sheer sense of helplessness you feel in that situation, especially when playing as support.

Another thing that greatly irritates me is what I like to call "Invisible Symmetra Syndrom" (ISS). This refers to the depressingly common occurence where an attacking Symmetra somehow becomes invisible to everyone on my time except me, resulting in them being fried one after another whilst seemingly oblivious to her presence.

Thankfully Jeff said that getting matched where you get melted by the other team should be a lot less likely to happen. I believe it's longer que times, but I'm okay with that. With being match correctly, and having a higher chance of having teammates taking the game seriously, I'd more than enjoy the game.
Oh right, I got a new one. Sym/Torb in QP. Like why even run this brain dead setup in QP? It automatically makes me hate 2CP.
Symmetras and Bastions spawn camping. They are OP, require no skill, and have pretty good survivablity making them hard to 1v1. They are the worst cancer comp.
watching my shots hit point blank and still miss even though I see it actually hit. There is NO reason why anyone should miss when they are right in the face, solely because the target jumped.
When a Mei freezes me, says hello, and then shoots an iceberg in my brain.
When a Lucio speed boosts his team to chase you down and kill you
Dive comp and occasionally pharmercy.
Working hard on achievements with stupid complex parameters (Hack 15 people without dying) only to get !@#$ing oneshot scattered at 14.
Dying to bugs as Sombra (hopefully those days are long behind us), Doomfist, Pharah, Genji, and Hanzo.
My team not grouping up to attack the second point on Horizon and getting spawn-camped because of that.
The Overwatch team's poor excusing for a balancing methodology and current obsession with reworks that ruin heroes.
Someone spamming 'we need a healer' every time they die, which is 3 deaths to everyone else's 1 death.
People staggering their deaths 1v6.
People getting anti healed and running in 1v6 trying to graviton 1v6 while the rest of the team is behind just coming behind a corner. No I'm not talking about my yesterday's comp match whut??