Game losing fanbase?

General Discussion
I keep getting paired up with players I already played with. Is the game losing its fanbase.
No. That's simply people with a similar rank as you who also happen to be in the same region/server as you.

It happens.
08/17/2017 09:35 PMPosted by JimmyCarter
No. That's simply people with a similar rank as you who also happen to be in the same region/server as you.

It happens.
I'm not playing comp i'm playing all the other game modes.
Most of my friends barely touch it, I've dropped it. I know it has been loosing its standing amongst streamers.

Dunno, honestly. Although I doubt that is why you were matched with the same people.
08/17/2017 09:36 PMPosted by ArchangelJln

It happens.

Then replace rank with mmr still the same general answer
Me and my friend john played against the same two other people in 3v3 for like 10 games in a row...
I never see the same ppl I feel left out :(
08/17/2017 09:36 PMPosted by ArchangelJln

It happens.

There is a rank also in QP as mentioned above, only it's hidden.
I mean yeah it's slightly losing some old players but they always seem to come back when a new update rolls out. Can't expect streamers to predominantly play Overwatch and not get tired. They'll be back
Overwatch will always have a fanbase of dedicated players, at least for the next few years. But it also has the casual crowd that comes back for the updates/events. Overall yes, it has lost players, but what game doesent?