What is harder to hit with McCree?

General Discussion
A double jumping genji whose hitbox disappears or a pharah flying above your head?
??? I can hit both I just cant hit headshots on that double junmping genji.
The crouch jumping and strafing baby dva
The tire dropping onto my head from across the map.
Zaryas, I mean I can hit the body but that head is just so freaking small. I Especially hate the head bop after flashbang.

That's probably aren't the answers you expected OP but you can't call yourself a half-decent McCree if you can't hit Genjis and Pharahs.
Anything that isn't a tank. At least for me.
Genji Double-Jumping.

It's not that the Phara is hard to hit, it's just kinda pointless to try with damage falloff.
Genji definitely, Pharahs tend to be decently easy to hit because they are slow, its just that you dont do much damage to them at longer ranges.
Pharahs are easy kills if you're not crippled by the fall off.

Genji takes far more patience to deal with.
09/04/2017 03:56 PMPosted by SunsetMoth
The crouch jumping and strafing baby dva

I killed by a baby D.Va once. I immediately swapped to mercy.
I can hit them both i struggle more with deflect than double jump i think i have decent tracking. But pharah is no problem at all.
Genji
Both, but genji can ohk mccree with a deflect to the head, while pharah will still need 2 rockets.
09/04/2017 03:54 PMPosted by Nicolas53401
A double jumping genji whose hitbox disappears or a pharah flying above your head?
Uhh... if Genji does double-jump, he is vulnerable during this action for McCree. Because double-jumping is easier to aimtrack than W+D Strafe.

Flying above your head directly. This is hard! Because Aiming has max 180 degree of y-axis (from feet to Sky). Circle around at Top Head of McCree making him aiming harder.