Daily No Limits thread.

General Discussion
No Limits needs to be returned to Arcade.

It's old QP and was always promised to be there.

If you want to say "just use game browser" I'll tell you why that's a !@#$ty bandaid for the problem.

that is all.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No Limits is literally my religion

I will strip naked, cover myself in honey, and walk into a bee infested forest while slapping my !@# repeatedly if it means getting No Limits back
a bandaid with dirt on it
09/07/2017 04:56 PMPosted by baked

If you want to say "just use game browser" I'll tell you why that's a !@#$ty bandaid for the problem.

that is all.

Mystery heroes is awful I'm saying replace that with 6v6 no limits
09/07/2017 05:05 PMPosted by DVa

that is all.

Mystery heroes is like when alcoholics are so desperate for alcohol they drink the medicine with tiny amount of alcohol in it because they can't get real beer

that is all.

mystery heroes wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt such an rng fiesta. not even gonna talk about the "exploits" like suiciding to get better hero before match even starts.... no limits was like the best mode ever. full hero choice. nobody will scream at you for picking "trash" or playing badly because you practice a new hero... please blizzard bring no limits back.
09/07/2017 05:11 PMPosted by Alcapwn

mystery heroes wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt such an rng fiesta. not even gonna talk about the "exploits" like suiciding to get better hero before match even starts.... no limits was like the best mode ever. full hero choice. nobody will scream at you for picking "trash" or playing badly because you practice a new hero... please blizzard bring no limits back.

There are so many crazy !@# combinations I haven't tried yet.

Like 2 Mercies, 2 Bastions, and 2 Reins on Payload Attack.
Or literally just 6 Bastions on the Payload.
Or 2 Lucios and 4 Reins