McCree needs some Love ?

PTR Feedback
1- he has no mobility and a very long cooldown for the abilities.
2-he is too slow and an easy pick for any sniper.
3-he should be a counter for farrah and if farrah was high enough the damage is too weak to kill her with at least 2 shots one lucky headshot and a body shot.
4-he cant roll of or flashbang doomfist while charged .
5-flashbang stun the enemy for very short amount of time so they can escape in most cases .
6-his footsteps has a very high sound which makes him so hard to flank with to
perform a good highnoon .
- - -
Suggestions :
1-have the peacemaker range extended like before the nerf .
2-cut the abilities cooldown by half since he cant kill tanks no more with to spams.
3-make the flashbang stun last longer or perhaps have longer rage for it.
4-have his health boosted to 250 to compensate for his very low mobilty.
5-let him have a passive healing like most dps or at least 50 shield like zen .
6-let him walk faster.
---
Some mentions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ngqK3ekjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaLyO1abZvU
I disagree with your proposed changes: makes him too good. If you're quick, you can Actually get two headshots on a flashed target before they can react. He's not an easy hero, but offers really high reward for good mechanical skill. The only thing I agree with is the range. He does really low damage at his max range which actually isn't as far as people tend to think, he has a hard time at mid-long range if you're not hitting headshots. In normal team fights, it can be hard to even punish someone who isn't in cover and at a decent range because the falloff is really steep. I think there should be a small buff to the drop off distance or how much damage actually drops, but not by too much, or else he becomes a better widow again
09/11/2017 02:24 AMPosted by QRM
I disagree with your proposed changes: makes him too good. If you're quick, you can Actually get two headshots on a flashed target before they can react. He's not an easy hero, but offers really high reward for good mechanical skill. The only thing I agree with is the range. He does really low damage at his max range which actually isn't as far as people tend to think, he has a hard time at mid-long range if you're not hitting headshots. In normal team fights, it can be hard to even punish someone who isn't in cover and at a decent range because the falloff is really steep. I think there should be a small buff to the drop off distance or how much damage actually drops, but not by too much, or else he becomes a better widow again

Actually we don't want all these changes to happen . it will make him op
but what we agree on is that he needs some changes .

Either with mobility or range . I think every McCree main would agree

feel free to put your thought on my main thread

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759126285#post-1
I thought he could at least use a simple buff such as +20HP for every headshot or something like that.