Ultimate Highlight Intros

General Discussion
Many characters have these but there are 3 characters that don't and I can't understand why they don't.

It's Zarya, Genji and Hanzo. These 3 can have the most flash highlight intro featuring their ultimates. Would be awesome.

Imagine Zarya firing her Grav at the camera. The camera starts bouncing around for a little bit likes it caught in the Grav. Would be awesome. You can only imagine how epic Genji and Hanzo's would be featuring the Dragons.

Why hasn't Blizzard given ultimate highlight intros to these characters yet?
Bastion doesn't have a ultimate highlight intro too.
10/20/2017 03:49 AMPosted by Lee
Bastion doesn't have a ultimate highlight intro too.

Yea. That would be pretty legit. Maybe he transforms then Tank shots the ground to send him into the sky as an intro.
For Hanzo I'm imagining him firing a few quick shots then his ult line plays and the camera follows the blue glow down his tattoo before quickly moving in front of him as 2 spirit dragons burst forward.
For Genji I'd imagine he drop in and he gets a very stylish pose from the side as he gets into a low stance as he holds his sword by his shoulder with a spirit dragon circling the blade or just posed behind him.
Neither Symmetra or Torb have ultimate highlight intros either.
The Shimada dragons would be so epic for a highlight intro:)
10/20/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Kris

To be fair I think Symmetra really doesn't need an ult intro...
Maybe like stepping out of her Teleporter for Symmetra, I know one of Torb's intros....I think the Uprising one? Uses his Molten Core Turret
10/20/2017 07:33 AMPosted by alfislegend

This... can't really think of one that works well

but imagine it
the highlight starts and symmetra is placing her tp
and than everyone goes through it and falls off a cliff
Symmetra clearly would fade in placing a turret with satisfaction then perfectly positioning the teleported with glee and end with it glowing open and the charge lights on the bottom one by one lighting up in a row.
I thought Genji does have his ult used in one of his intros, the one where he slashes a lot. I guess sorry if i'm mislead by that, just thought that when he pulled his blade from his back that was considered his ult.

Aside from that I'd love to see Zarya use her ult, but what I'd love even more is the idea of showing two highlight intros for things like Zarya using her ult and say a Hanzo/Genji/Tracer/Anyone use their ult to kill those pulled in. Sorta like a half screen for Zarya half for the other person. If not that I'd love to see Zarya and Hanzo ult in their highlight intros, my two favourite heros at the moment.
Symmetra reaching out into a teleporter to grab beer cause she is so tired.

On a more serious note, i want a teleporter that teleports the camera to her work studio. Doesnt have that much impact as the other ults but just gives off a different feel over all.
10/23/2017 08:25 PMPosted by f03n1x
I thought Genji does have his ult used in one of his intros, the one where he slashes a lot. I guess sorry if i'm mislead by that, just thought that when he pulled his blade from his back that was considered his ult.

Aside from that I'd love to see Zarya use her ult, but what I'd love even more is the idea of showing two highlight intros for things like Zarya using her ult and say a Hanzo/Genji/Tracer/Anyone use their ult to kill those pulled in. Sorta like a half screen for Zarya half for the other person. If not that I'd love to see Zarya and Hanzo ult in their highlight intros, my two favourite heros at the moment.

I would love that. Hell it doesn't even have to be half the screen. I would be fine with the bottom left corner reserved for the one helping out
10/23/2017 08:17 PMPosted by Deprece

Her running at the camera beeming it down as she laughs as the camera falls to the ground at the last moment
Poor Ana, will never have one.
10/23/2017 08:34 PMPosted by Kodai

*Shoots herself with the nano*

Torbs could be his turret in one of his regular highlight intros turns into lvl 3 turret if he ulted during the highlight
10/23/2017 08:40 PMPosted by RED
10/23/2017 08:34 PMPosted by Kodai

*Shoots herself with the nano*

Alternatively, shoots the camera (camera gets the "powered up" effect), Ana than takes a sip from her tea (would be an issue for her masked skins).
10/23/2017 08:17 PMPosted by Deprece

*Places tele and then sits next to it*
"thanks I made it myself"