DPS mains are hilarious

General Discussion
This McCree in competitive called his healers (me included) ignorant 'f words' (the homophobic one) for not healing him when I had my Zen orb on him the entire time he was spamming "I need healing."

It's really amusing to me that these people exist and they give me a nice chuckle but Blizz can you please buff DPS heroes so the raging DPS mains can at least contribute to the team because a Zenyatta player shouldn't be yelled at for having gold elims and gold damage by their salty McCree players.
tbh, just buff the supports and tanks so they can carry the dps instalocks
09/18/2017 01:07 AMPosted by crom
Yeah.. it was kind of a joke. I guess people don't know what those are.
Can we stop calling all terrible players that select a DPS hero, DPS mains??

A real DPS main is good at the game. The rest are posers.
09/18/2017 01:11 AMPosted by Irres

Considering I've spent 181 hours playing McCree and I'm labelled as a DPS main, I feel I have the ability to tell you that some people give DPS players a bad name and if it doesn't apply to you then you have no reason to be offended. I can promise you that DPS mains are way more toxic on average than a healer or tank main. Does this mean all DPS mains are inherently toxic? No, that's a very ignorant way to look at that statement.
"I just met a bad player and have to make a post on forum about it"
09/18/2017 01:16 AMPosted by Jinxed
It must be extremely crippling in your day-to-day life to not be able to understand what a joke is. My heart sincerely goes out for you.
09/18/2017 01:19 AMPosted by ŦheScav
It must be extremely crippling in your day-to-day life to not be able to understand what a joke is. My heart sincerely goes out for you.

I saw it. And this jokes in different forms circulates this forum for as long as this game exists.

When you see profiles that have only dps with one zen at times in their top played heroes then you no choice but call them dps mains. And they are a lot, good and bad mixed.
09/18/2017 01:19 AMPosted by ŦheScav
09/18/2017 01:16 AMPosted by Jinxed

Or maybe your joke wasn't very funny.
Y'know, most DPS actually know what they're doing. Please don't lump these kind of players with them. Not ALL DPS users/mains are this..."small" minded :/
to be fair. The best CC is a dead crowd.
09/18/2017 01:16 AMPosted by ŦheScav

Considering I've spent 181 hours playing McCree and I'm labelled as a DPS main, I feel I have the ability to tell you that some people give DPS players a bad name and if it doesn't apply to you then you have no reason to be offended. I can promise you that DPS mains are way more toxic on average than a healer or tank main. Does this mean all DPS mains are inherently toxic? No, that's a very ignorant way to look at that statement.

I wasn't offended. I just think terrible players don't understand the synergy between the roles, because they just play one role or are severely selfish.
These are usually the loud ones also.

I have 220 hours on Pharah, but I can play everything. And last season I played more DVA (144 hours I think)because terrible players who instalock dps and lack of finding players who can play Tank with presence in my tier.
"this one Mccree insulted me, why is EVERY dps main a moron" - YourLogic, and many others in this forum.
09/18/2017 01:30 AMPosted by Cersei

When you see profiles that have only dps with one zen at times in their top played heroes then you no choice but call them dps mains. And they are a lot, good and bad mixed.

In gold I see a lot of profiles with hundreds of hours on one hero. When I see them play they sometimes they are just awful and we lose. I don't consider this person a DPS main I consider this person as someone who is failing at the hero they like.

Because if you are countered and you can't switch to another hero, you are not a DPS main.
Because if you can't win with the hero you picked but can't play anything else you are not a DPS main. You are just a bad player.
Thanks for the insult. Idk why you throw it at me because someone else did something wrong to you, but I guess people just desperately need stereotypes...
09/18/2017 01:07 AMPosted by crom

This is what they need to do. Make tanks and support op, then when all the bad dps instalocks change, you silent Nerf them back lol