Due to these player reports, we have silenced your Overwatch

Competitive Discussion
Well someone reported me for talking on voice chat, literally all I did was talk about the game going on and ways we can still win. Because my "voice was annoying" >.>
I don't know, if this a troll tread or not, but a it's actually feels good, then someone's karma strikes back xD
It's hilarious how people think you should be silenced. You aren't demeaning any one person and your not being inflammatory. Your not even saying the game was EZ. You're literally just saying EZ, which is totally acceptable. It's acceptable to say a game was EZ too. If you get triggered by someone saying they had an easy victory, maybe online video games aren't for you.

I don't get what it is with people nowadays trying to get rid of free speech. It's an import and Integral right. Unless you're threatening or just name calling you should get to say whatever the hell you want.
09/28/2017 03:16 PMPosted by Skitatic
09/28/2017 12:46 PMPosted by icstarsJeff

Working as intended

I'm confused. You know the rules. Do X against said rules. Wonder why described punishment for X is dished out to you.

Hmm.
Only saying "ez" after a game isn't against the rules, as confirmed by the customer service rep who lifted the suspension. Even if it was more than "ez", trash talk, as long as it is not offensive or harassing, isn't against the rules. People who would report for friendly trash talk need to grow some thicker skin.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

You know what is against the rules? Using the report system to try and get someone punished for saying "ez" in Quick Play. Hope the people who reported get their Report feature disabled for a few days.
09/28/2017 12:12 PMPosted by Frankillz
so i got silence today for saying "ez" at the end of most games i've won in quickplay (i never say it on comp) looks like some people are just using the report system to report you for whatever they get offended, thank god. blizzard's customer support is soo good, they went into my chat logs and lift the suspension.

it looks like the new report system is working but some people might be abusing it a little

Saying ez after a game is not sportsmen like behavior. I am surprised they lifted it.

" But mom other people say it too!" Just because others are Dicks does not mean u have to be one.
you have to remember kids now adays are snowflakes. a fart in there direction will make them cry
it is not against the rules to say "EZ" however is true that it is Bad sportmanship. so i don't say it anymore. people should stop getting offended over everything on the internet
Anyone who thinks "ez" is how you say "good game" should be silenced. And then banned if they can't learn how to be a good sport.

Don't like the consequences? Then look in the mirror and fix your attitude.
Don't come whining to the forums looking for support.
so i got silence today for saying "ez" at the end of most games i've won in quickplay (i never say it on comp) looks like some people are just using the report system to report you for whatever they get offended, thank god. blizzard's customer support is soo good, they went into my chat logs and lift the suspension.

it looks like the new report system is working but some people might be abusing it a little

translation: "so I got silenced today for acting like an ***hole in qp which I think is acceptable even though its arguably worse (because people go to QP for a less stressful gaming experience) looks like some people know how to use the report system properly, thank god. Blizzard you actually followed up on your promise to reduce toxicity. Thanks"
THIS JUST IN:

Being a @!*%%#!% has consequences.

More at 7.
You reap what you sow.
EZ.
I can't wait for Papa Jeff to find this thread and out another record-settingly disruptive player.

If you were silenced, you've definitely been saying more than "ez" during matches

May be it's easy for you and fun, but for defeated team it's a pain, consider what quick games usually bad balanced. And not everyone plays competitive games. Some people prefer only quick games and arcades. Nothing personal, but try think next time what bad words could hurt more than fist. Respect you opponents even they're not good and skillful as you.
Think twice before you type stupid things again. Sadly the game is infected by people like you that thinks that is a "normal" behaviour, to mock over and over on text chat.

Lets see how many EZ's you type again in the game from now on.
I dont report people for saying EZ but I do get a chuckle when a team runs garbage like sym/torb/x on 2 cp maps on defense in qp and say ez
jesus! so much hate for saying 2 words at the end of a game. you guys really need to get outside and have some fresh air, it's a video game and quickplay is a place to have fun, not a place to be mad just because someone says "EZ" at the end of a match, i dont say it anymore.... as much as before, now i wait until the enemy team starts trashtalking then i "EZ" them back when i win the match. and as the representative said:

"i've been checking out the logs, and it does look like that's why your account was silenced, but simply saying "EZ" at the end of a match is not something that should have been actioned, so i've gone ahead and overturned that penalty for you"

and as i said before i never say "EZ" in a comp match because i know it sucks when you lose your SR and someone starts trashtalking.
Ez silence lul git gud noob.
09/29/2017 10:38 PMPosted by McNeo

LOL mercy one trick saying "git gud" and "noob" LOL
09/29/2017 10:54 PMPosted by Frankillz
09/29/2017 10:38 PMPosted by McNeo

LOL mercy one trick saying "git gud" and "noob" LOL

LOL plat player thinks his opinion on anything in this game is valid LUL

Anyway I successfully baited you. Let me explain.

What I said is pretty much exactly what you mean by saying "EZ" at the end of every game.

You instantly took offense to it and tried to find something to latch on to in order to save your ego and make it look like you're the alpha.

And that's why you were silenced, and why in my opinion you need to stay silenced permanently.

So, not only did you invalidate your own initial post and your entire, very flimsy, justification for saying "EZ" at the end of every match, you also got baited in less than 20 minutes by someone over the internet without considering how what I said to you is exactly what you say to other players in the game.

With any luck, you'll reconsider how you behave. But since you won't, my ego will have to be satisfied by making you disprove your own point in public.