Unkillable roadhog

General Discussion
With the new roadhog changes, it’s become increasingly difficult to take on roadhog in a 1v1 situation. Most heroes have significantly more difficulty dealing with him that with any other tank hero.
I just think that allowing hog to move, heal, and receive reduced damage simultaneously feels a little unbalanced.
What do you guys think?
Yes, killing him is very hard.
No, he shouldn't be nerfed, he's fine now.

If rog is giving your team problems switch to Reaper and ruin his life.
it’s become increasingly difficult to take on roadhog in a 1v1 situation.

Well, you know, he has this Kill-Combo he can pull off when he hooks you. Sure, you can try go 1v1, but it's a gamble to dodge the hook. I'd recommend not 1v1ing a Road.
A tank being able to soak up damage and survive? Oh no what've we come to!

I love Roadhog now, he's more of a tank than D.Va. I just had a game with a Soldier that was yelling noob at me because he popped tactical and I killed him X'D. Cause the one that kills the aim botter is the noob.

People will always whine about something they can't easily kill.
Well, before it was also hard to 1v1 him since he could insta kill you.
You are not supposed to take him 1on1, he's very easy to focus by your team and can be hit from a long distance easily by most heroes since he is so huge and has no shield or mobility abilities.
He is the most tanky tank in the game after Reinhardt now. He is fine and you're not supposed to 1v1 him anyway I think.
?????????????? My goodness, you're an Ana main. Ana HARD counters roadhog by a long shot. I get my !@# handled so many times from biotic nades and sleep dart during whole hog, what's your issue?

Hog is a tank, trying to 1v1 him with any character is pure risk, given that he has no damage mitigation of sorts, the only way for people to keep away is by his hooks.
So basically you are complaining that is hard to 1v1 a tank?

God, that is a new one.
Good grief now they're complaining about Hog again. Get a grip.
Run Ana/Zen with Reaper/Junk/Pharah. Enjoy his tears.
Hog is fine. I will admit it's frustrating to watch him heal through my d.va bomb, but he's a balanced character without a doubt.
1v1'ing Roadhog lol
Hack him, burn him down.

His survival is directly tied to take a Breather. He has no armor or shields of any kind.
10/07/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Mirai
A tank being able to soak up damage and survive? Oh no what've we come to!

I love Roadhog now, he's more of a tank than D.Va. I just had a game with a Soldier that was yelling noob at me because he popped tactical and I killed him X'D. Cause the one that kills the aim botter is the noob.

People will always whine about something they can't easily kill.

This, Road hog is probably the most balanced tank. Tough to kill anything with but tough to be killed in return, huge body to distract and body block incoming fire which having a self DR+heal ability synergizes extremely well with.

The only people who really complain about RH are people who want him to be a dps again, which may happen with the route the devs are going with this game.
You mean he's like tank?

Anyway, just aim for the head. And have your team focus fire on him.
Who told you you're supposed to 1v1 a tank easily?
But.. you're Ana main.. You have atleast 2 things to shut him down. Why you.. i'm done with people.
I feel like people haven't heard of the other game modes where its not a team game or its an elimination setting and he is the only one left.
11/14/2017 07:33 PMPosted by Hannibal322
I feel like people haven't heard of the other game modes where its not a team game or its an elimination setting and he is the only one left.

2 months old man. 2 MONTHS!