A note to the blizzard staff

General Discussion
You people are amazing. Listen, I just want to say that the fact that you can't even make anoucments without feeling scared or threatened isn't even acceptable. I mean I know there's haters, and I know alot of people look up to you, but just take a step back and remember, these are people, these are amazing people that created an amazing game and an even better story. So you know what !@#$ the haters, cause until they make an amazing %^- game you start listening to them. I just want to say that you are amazing, and u think I can speak for alot of people when I say that we see you as people and support you on every desition you make, because your just people who want to tell a story and make a world of endless possibilities, and I respect that.
-love (screw anonymously) Ryan McNulty
sorry i dont consider an unbalanced game amazing i play it because i like the lore and the characters
Why is this getting down voted?
10/04/2017 09:04 PMPosted by RandomManiac
because its an ublamced game and most people realize that and people are tited of these are people to argument well we paid for a game to be good and not horribly unblanced
I love these sort of threads and usually I support them. The people behind the game definitely deserve the praise and appreciation because of this beautiful game they created. The forums are quite toxic and they deserve some good thoughts sent their way.

However, this time I cannot offer such support because I am absolutely disgusted by the level of incompetence when it comes to balancing. Every month a hero is being either nerfed to the ground or buffed to the skies. There's no middle ground.

Someone at the balancing department is not doing their job and this is simply not a stable game. This is a BETA where people paid 40$ to test balancing changes every single month.

I am sorry, but I cannot upvote this because this time they don't deserve it. They got my money, they had my support for so long, but I am sick of seeing heroes nerfed every single month, MERCY MOST OF ALL.

She was reworked last month, now she's nerfed again. Enough is enough. I am tired of supports and tanks being killed every single month. There's no more teamwork in Overwatch, there's just DPS and everything else that nobody plays anymore.

People are too busy starting another circle-j to even try out any of the changes on PTR.

Basically nobody can think straight right now.

There was a dude screaming about how rein should be nerfed because "blizzard caters to DPS mains"

Genji got a tweak which would actually benefit his opponent and people are calling it a buff.

People are trying to boycott the support category

Like the changes were definitely strong but the lack of constructive criticism doesn't help any of the devs.

Honestly listening to people shouting about how bad the changes were before any experience with it beforehand gets really annoying

and right now if you don't join them they'll downvote you.
btw anyone find it funny anything that has blizArd staff in the title and is a negative its locked or deleted but anything positive stays. i wonder why that is?
10/04/2017 09:10 PMPosted by scayman223
Like the changes were definitely strong but the lack of constructive criticism doesn't help any of the devs.

Its hard to give constructive criticism when the post is deleted the 1st 5 min its up
If we wanted an unbalanced game we would go play total mayhem.
10/04/2017 09:22 PMPosted by LazyTitan
If we wanted an unbalanced game we would go play total mayhem.

No... Evolve... are the servers even still up for that?
10/04/2017 09:04 PMPosted by Silentdeath
sorry i dont consider an unbalanced game amazing i play it because i like the lore and the characters

Playing from day one. I don't think the game is unbalanced at all because I don't main a single hero. I can play every heroes like day one. Some are less fun and some are more fun to play. I am not obsessed with any particular hero. Overwatch is a team game I will pick whatever my team needs to win.
We all spent money on a game that has been drastically changed for the worse with every patch
10/04/2017 09:04 PMPosted by Silentdeath

This exactly

Only reason I still play
You say that, but supporting this imbalance for more than a year is like giving a random guy $100 dollars every day for a motorcycle and only receiving it once you die.

The games life expectancy is solely based around if it can retain players. People don't like to lose purely because they didn't use the heroes that are the most broken in the game.
10/04/2017 09:32 PMPosted by Morphitrix
10/04/2017 09:26 PMPosted by Daggoth1408
...You know what? Brown-nosing and being a kiss !@# isnt always the right things to do. I am not going to praise and kiss someone's $%^ if they -*!@ed up something big time. For example, if a leader of a country does something really #$%^ing stupid that really damages the country, then why the living hell would you praise that leader for doing stupid -*!@? No you criticize them and help them see their mistakes, not suck up to them and aid them in ignoring their fails.

Do you think he expects to be rewarded somehow by Blizzard for posting this?
Lootboxes with 100 percent legendaries in it?