People not dropping out of master

General Discussion
So I've run into people that are at 3100-3200 that still have the master icon when you're supposed to lose it right away is this a bug?
Put this in the Bug Report Forums since that's where it belongs...on another note, why do you care?
10/11/2017 04:54 PMPosted by Amo
Put this in the Bug Report Forums since that's where it belongs...on another note, why do you care?

TBH this. It’s not affecting anyone gameplay.
Well I like to take comp very serious not to the point where I get upset over it but I dont see why I should lose my icon when I drop two points out of master and then there are people like this thats all and my bad next time I'll use the bug report page
I have <3500 rating and i didn't lose my master badge because i haven't played a single comp game with <3500 SR. I'm decaying now, therefore i don't play, and to lose your badge you are required to lose 5 times in rank below the rank of badge.
Listen bucko, you're in bronze, and you cant drop out of that, so you don't know what it's like dropping out of anything. It's a big deal for those who actually play comp.
10/11/2017 04:52 PMPosted by IIQII
So I've run into people that are at 3100-3200 that still have the master icon when you're supposed to lose it right away is this a bug?

It's not a bug. It updates if you don't get back to your tier after 5 games. If you play 5 games below 3500 without going above it again, your icon will change to diamond.
It's in a developer update video btw.
If you decay you dont lose it until the next game you play. Contrary to all the popular answers you do drop out of masters immediately but you must play a game to drop out.
It's most likely just decay I still have the masters icon but I'm 3031 last tune I checked I just haven't played comp
Not a bug, it's decay. Your rank doesn't update until you actually play a game. I've seen plenty of 3000 SR players with GM icon in Junkenstein's.
10/14/2017 12:12 PMPosted by LochTess
If you decay you dont lose it until the next game you play. Contrary to all the popular answers you do drop out of masters immediately but you must play a game to drop out.
ah that explains it lol
10/14/2017 12:09 PMPosted by Phell
10/11/2017 04:52 PMPosted by IIQII

It's not a bug. It updates if you don't get back to your tier after 5 games. If you play 5 games below 3500 without going above it again, your icon will change to diamond.
It's in a developer update video btw.

I thought Masters and GM lost theirs immediately.
It's decay.

Makes sense to me