What would the game be like if it was PC only?

General Discussion
10/18/2017 10:31 AMPosted by CC90
Possibly less toxic.

Lmao what? So keeping a platform from playing the game would make the other platforms communities less toxic? How tf does that work? Are throwers just going to stop what they're doing because "thank god xbox and PlayStation users can't play this game"
Get real dude
I think the game would be a lot faster paced. Like-- designed in that way.

I think by making this game cross-platform, they had accommodate for the controller mechanics/performance and thus have to slow down the game.
Originally it was to be a PC only title with possible consul ports at a later date. Jeff said something along the lines of "not wanting to have to balance 3 versions of the game"..... yet here we are.

Blizzard is a PC gaming publisher. The last consul exclusive I'm aware of was Rock and Roll Racing.
10/18/2017 10:32 AMPosted by Disco
since they balance the game separately between platforms...

absolutely no different than it is now.

They actually don't balance it between platforms, if they did console would be in a much better state. The only time they changed something exclusively to console was turret damage a while back, then they reverted the changes anyway
10/18/2017 10:46 AMPosted by NotPrepared
Originally it was to be a PC only title with possible consul ports at a later date. Jeff said something along the lines of "not wanting to have to balance 3 versions of the game"..... yet here we are.

Blizzard is a PC gaming publisher. The last consul exclusive I'm aware of was Rock and Roll Racing.

3 versions? I didn't think PlayStation and Xbox are different enough to warrant that. Or are we getting a Switch release?
Being updated more often.
More convenient interface.
Officer d.va and oni genji still being nexus event exclusives.
Less whining in the forum.
We would have more stuff. We would have more updates. And we would have a much more logical forum since they never split the console and PC playerbase. A lot of console-related whining makes zero sense on the PC version.

You're lying to yourself if you downvote people when they say the game would be better if it was PC exclusive. It would be. Its just a fact. All that time they're wasting on the console versions and making sure they get all the same stuff on these limited system is stealing a LOT of development time.
Not very different, Blizzard already acts like this game was never put on console.
It would literally be the same. Blizz would have made a lot less money.
10/17/2017 10:55 PMPosted by xxMemeLordxx
i do agree with the first part of unnamed's reply. due to the fact that blizz have to go through sony and microsoft for approval to put in the updates, it does slow down dev process along with doing console specific changes such as the console report system and other stuff.

Pretty much what this person said
I think Blizzard from our POTV has enough money, of course ofr them as a business you can never have too much money but from a technical point of view I think we would be getting updates faster though.
Wait, isn't it?

(kidding boys,Im a console player myself)