Healer and tank mains quitting

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
I haven't played since I heard about Valkyrie

Real tired of being told to adapt to the whims of a DPS because they couldn't adapt to the situation they changed
10/06/2017 10:38 AMPosted by Ċhristoffer
There is a reason Mercy has an insane pickrate and still has an above 50% winrate..

Because she is the only one who can solo heal and DPS mains couldn't be pissed to fill second healer spot.
10/06/2017 12:46 AMPosted by Josteen
overreaction at it's best. The whole world doesnt revolve around you mercy mains....... oh, sorry you like to refer to yourselves as "support mains" instead.
Healer mains know the world doesn't revolve around us, which is why we choose healer. We're in this mess because DPS mains think the world revolves around them.
10/06/2017 12:41 AMPosted by BrutalNewt
I don't mind playing support or tanking but I just wish I could play any support besides Mercy, I don't enjoy her play style at all. If I want to play dps, there's a huge pool of viable characters. If I want to heal, Mercy. I hate that.

No one is forcing you to pick Mercy. Ana is capable of solo healing, given you're good enough.
Zen + Lucio works well too
Yasss my minions. Give in to the hate. All to plan...

Soon DPS mains shall take over the world!!! Glorious.
This is only a soloQ problem, good teams will still use all the roles to be most effective.
10/06/2017 02:02 PMPosted by Irres
This is only a soloQ problem, good teams will still use all the roles to be most effective.

I've seen groups of 3 (bronze and plat) come in and instalock DPS and refuse to switch, what you are saying is not true.
10/06/2017 02:02 PMPosted by Raz

I just love watching this scene pan out.

Stopped caring ever since they turned my bacon prince into trash hog.

Just grab popcorn and watch all these guys melt from the nerfs.

The very same reasons these guys gave for the roadhog nerf.

"not fun to play against " eh?
10/06/2017 02:10 PMPosted by Cruznec
10/06/2017 02:02 PMPosted by Raz

I just love watching this scene pan out.

Stopped caring ever since they turned my bacon prince into trash hog.

Just grab popcorn and watch all these guys melt from the nerfs.

The very same reasons these guys gave for the roadhog nerf.

"not fun to play against " eh?

It seems they are taking the nerf bat to tanks and support but not a thing against DPS.

btw I love your name for Roadhog lol
10/05/2017 03:34 PMPosted by SilentStorm
10/05/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Ardent
You answered your own question.
Oh... I can see why you'd think that now.
So Moira is a thing :P
I WILL FIGHT TILL MY LAST BREATHE!!!!!
I still plan on playing as I stubbornly love the tank and support classes, but I definitely won't be playing as much anymore. It's frustrating having to watch the direction this game is being taken in.

Favoritism won't do this game any good in the long run, and it will only separate the classes into a civil war. As ridiculous as that may sound, it's already happening.
I'm sure there are other support options that you guys will be happy with; Zenyatta and Lucio are honestly a lot of fun to me. More passive-support playstyles are really enjoyable and offer a better testament to both situational awareness and even aim.

Also, apparently Gold rank is the best place to be, because I have rarely run into any overly toxic people. The fine ladies and gentlemen I run into are willing to switch off to other characters.

As a side note, I have not cared about the OWL since it started up. Is there even anything important going on there?
Can we not necro this please?
Honestly, I'm not gonna stop playing over these nerfs. The thing that aggravates me most about being supportive is when people don't protect their supporters at all. If you put most of your concentration on teamwork the nerfs aren't that bad. The worst thing about Overwatch is just the fact that people want to run DPS and then not give a s*** about anybody else.
I never understood the whole "DpS mAiNs ArE rUiNiNg ThIs GaMe" mentality. I came to terms with DPS just being more fun than supports a long time ago. The difference is that tanks and supports are more gratifying. I found a nice compromise with my main, and if people like the pew pew dudes, then more power to 'em... just so they aren't dicks about it. Same thing goes to supports.
02/18/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Qendel
Can we not necro this please?

Isn't the general gist more or less still relevant? The forums are gonna be nuked anyways so meh.
I had completely forgotten about this dumb post

Read dates before replying
This post needs to be locked. Don't reply to topics posted in October.