Post all D/C and Update Related Issues Under This Thread.

Technical Support
Personally I have the d/c issue but I create this thread so anyone has related problem can post under this thread. That way the more post we get under this thread, Blizzard will hopefully notice these issues. And people searching for a post that has the same issues can come on this post to see the similarity between their problems and our's

Hope these issues get fix soon!~~
Has anyone notice this d/c spike during the Halloween junkenstein revenge? Players who just suddenly left at random points in-game. At first I thought it was just flakes but it happened too often and then many players complained how it's happened in nearly every junkenstein mode last month.

It happened on some occasion for me, but now I can't even play deathmatch without being d/c. There is this spike in lag and then "connection lost to server." It happened beforehand on occasion for me but now OW is unplayable for me. I don't even dare join comp out of fear of d/c in-game.
hum... I also get d/c from other Blizzard games... don't know what is happening...
11/02/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Lonerxtina
Has anyone notice this d/c spike during the Halloween junkenstein revenge? Players who just suddenly left at random points in-game. At first I thought it was just flakes but it happened too often and then many players complained how it's happened in nearly every junkenstein mode last month.

It happened on some occasion for me, but now I can't even play deathmatch without being d/c. There is this spike in lag and then "connection lost to server." It happened beforehand on occasion for me but now OW is unplayable for me. I don't even dare join comp out of fear of d/c in-game.

Exactly like my situation... Welp... we just have to wait it out i guess...
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759330418#post-1

please help me lol I've contacted blizzard support twice and haven't gotten a fix.
11/02/2017 08:44 PMPosted by Corgi
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759330418#post-1

please help me lol I've contacted blizzard support twice and haven't gotten a fix.

page not found for me... but anyways right now all we can do is wait for the official announcement about this situation.
This Bumping is for the sake of other people looking for an answers.
The problem seems to taken multiple forms. But the more common things are people being put on the wrong servers, High Latency/Ping, Disconnection from server and some other thing.

The few worst cases i have seen are people getting their internet mysteriously cut despite working just fine on other devises at the time it happens. Unfortunately It seems i've been hit with this as my connections seems to go astray when i Use Bnet or play overwatch at the moment.

And what a time for this to happen with a new hero and map on the horizon.
I just checked my log because I keep getting disconnects followed by a crash... The last thing in the report says something along the lines of "Logged in..." "Logged out." So I think it just keep logging me out in the middle of games? I stopped doing my placement matches because of this issue :/ Never happened before the most recent update.
This started for me the day they patched in the World Cup loading screen and started this Blizzcon stuff.
I too got disconnected, saying server error, then after signing back in, I couldn't join back the game. Team mate from same game who didn't get disconnected said there were 4 people that got d/c at the same time...wt?
I played two competitive matches and got d/c in the middle of both of them. In the first one i was the only one that got d/c but on the second match two other people got d/c before me and it seemed weird bc we were winning. Also i couldnt join back to the second match and it looks like that it didnt count for me idk why.

Quickplay and arcade seem fine. i played a few matches before competetive and everything was alright. Looks like competitive is the only thing affected for me.

Also my ping was low and i had no issues with my pc.
I´ve been getting disconnected since the halloween update, couldn´t play much of junkenstein´s revenge, today I haven´t been able to finish one quick play game and a 75% loss xp penalty has been put into effect all because of the multiple d/c´s that have happened to me
Just in the past 24-48 hours i've been having where the game screen closes to show a pop up saying that my pc is low on memory because of OW. And its taking up over half of my memory, I don't remember it ever doing this before. All my things are up to date, I even did a scan on the game in case anything got corrupted, it's still doing it.