TEAM CANADA! Do it boyos!

General Discussion
I'm liking the Fl0w3r shutdown strat by France.
I'm rooting for SK. Never have liked France (No offense to the french people on the forums or anything)/
If South Korea makes it Canada is done for.
11/04/2017 12:09 PMPosted by iTax

FLOW3R is a beast. France isn't doing too great, I guess you could say...

"Things are looking.... Grim"
11/04/2017 12:09 PMPosted by iTax

Oh I know, but we're known for our last second upsets. Look up Paul Henderson's winning goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMf2fAXPS1Q

Here you go. I'm still loving this gameplay :D

We only have one sponsor AFAIK for the Overwatch League in Toronto, but if we win the WC this year, it may open some pockets. I'm hoping for at least one more team(mainly because I'm an Ottawa native and I've always hated Toronto.. hockey rivalries lel)!
Nice clutch Soon!
Hoping for my canada boys to take it. I really want that canada flag lmao D:
Welp. SK won vs. France. Canada vs. SK in the finals. Like I said, I don't care who wins, I'm hyped for some great gameplay!
Half an hour or so to gametime, boyos! GET HYPED!
GG Sweden! Bronze!
11/04/2017 11:14 AMPosted by PapaBedlam
I haven't been so excited about Canadian sports since the 2010 Olympics, Canada won gold in OUR sport, hockey. 2017 is the year we claim Overwatch. That series against Sweden. OMG. What a nailbiter.

Are you comparing playing a video game for a year against people who spent their entire lives training for something?
11/04/2017 02:49 PMPosted by realmzjetter
11/04/2017 11:14 AMPosted by PapaBedlam
I haven't been so excited about Canadian sports since the 2010 Olympics, Canada won gold in OUR sport, hockey. 2017 is the year we claim Overwatch. That series against Sweden. OMG. What a nailbiter.

Are you comparing playing a video game for a year against people who spent their entire lives training for something?

Are you trying to harsh my buzz? Is your name Buzzkill McHarshbuzz IRL?

Go make fun of the guy trolling people in the "Sorry for bad english" thread instead. Only room for positivity in here.

GO CANADA!
They beat Sweden?! :O my heart is racing. Canada might be facing South Korea?! Am I dreaming? Wow this is so much better than I expected. I'm so proud.
11/04/2017 03:07 PMPosted by Miscanadian
They beat Sweden?! :O my heart is racing. Canada might be facing South Korea?! Am I dreaming? Wow this is so much better than I expected. I'm so proud.

Happening right now. They're 1 to 1 on the first Control map.
11/04/2017 03:09 PMPosted by TheBadWulfe
11/04/2017 03:07 PMPosted by Miscanadian

Happening right now. They're 1 to 1 on the first Control map.
Watch it here!
https://go.twitch.tv/playoverwatch
I've never cared about any sort of e-sports, but man this is super hype and I'm excited.
Well, it's 1 to 2 on Oasis.

Canada's off to a bad start. Hope they can recover, but knowing SK, things might not end well for us...
im tuning into the world cup for the first time right now and my god those "ooohs" and "aaahhhs" sound like just a laugh track from sitcoms..
Oh wow, team Canada was so cocky in this match. They give me hope.
11/04/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Miscanadian
Oh wow, team Canada was so cocky in this match. They give me hope.

Should have seen the montage before the match. Last thing said was a SK player saying "Prepare to be humiliated." How's that for BM?