Zarya Halloween Skin

General Discussion
1 2 3 16 Next
Highly Rated
I feel like a lot of the people complaining about the skin don't get the 80's reference
Highly Rated
I get the reference and i know the song, but my first reaction was: "why does Zarya get the most ugly skins?"
I get the 80s reference but that doesnt change the fact that its ugly as sin.
We all get the reference, it's just ugly
We are the winners, watch us glimmer, like the sunset of champions!

Mannrobics at its finest.
Highly Rated
I love it! In fact, we should give the rest of the heroes the same 80's treatment.
-Knight Rider Orisa,
-Sonny Crockett McCree
-Clubber Lang Doomfist
-Snake Plissken Reaper..etc
580 hours on Zarya I understand the 80s ref and I friggen hate this Skin,

Give me a manly skin FFS and stop messing with my emotions
I wasn't even alive during the 80s and I think it's nice. It's no Cyber Demon or anything, but it still has a nice little charm to it.
Highly Rated
Call me crazy, but I really like it, probably cause I like the 80s, sux to be born in the wrong generation.
Apart from her iron man costume I personally think this is Zarya's best looking appearance so far.
10/10/2017 02:52 PMPosted by DinozaDude
Call me crazy, but I really like it, probably cause I like the 80s, sux to be born in the wrong generation.

Word. Born in the 70's, a kid in the 80's I LOVE this skin!!!
There's always someone with a light hearted Halloween costume, I think its adorable.
10/10/2017 12:39 PMPosted by SweetHoney
I love it! In fact, we should give the rest of the heroes the same 80's treatment.
-Knight Rider Orisa,
-Sonny Crockett McCree
-Clubber Lang Doomfist
-Snake Plissken Reaper..etc

Can we get a Dallas/Dynasty Widow?
At least Zarya got a skin. Back to another year of Pharah getting nothing.

And don't say her epics are cool. Nothing about an epic makes it better than a legendary. Otherwise why isnt tricolore the best widow skin?
I actually like it. My friends and I were on mic cracking up. lol

Have it equipped right now, even. :P
I think it's amazing. If it hadn't just come out, and most people were more familiar with it, I would totally rock that for my halloween costume this year!

Maybe next year.
For this halloween, we have Real cloth, and not juste "see it I have paint him in black is so dark". So yes, I love this reference for the Slasher like Friday the 13th.
10/10/2017 12:27 PMPosted by Eszett
I get the reference and i know the song, but my first reaction was: "why does Zarya get the most ugly skins?"

Eh I think it's funny. I had a good laugh when I got it.

Not every costume has to be skimpy or scary :)
This skin is the single most polarizing piece of content we've ever made. Half our team loves it. Half our team hates it.

We told the half that hates it that it's ok to be wrong every now and then.