Zarya Halloween Skin

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 16 Next
Highly Rated
10/10/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
This skin is the single most polarizing piece of content we've ever made. Half our team loves it. Half our team hates it.

We told the half that hates it that it's ok to be wrong every now and then.

I think people who like more serious skins, dislike it and people who like funny stuff love it.
This skin is the single most polarizing piece of content we've ever made. Half our team loves it. Half our team hates it.

I'm really curious which half hates it so I can tell them specifically that they are wrong.
The new Zarya skin freaking rocks. It's the first legendary I got of the new content too. Instantly put it on.
did you really just assume people dont like it because they dont get the 80s theme?

love it or hate it, that is just extremely stupid.
My reaction was that i laughed my !@# off. Its basically a meme skin.

And sadly it looks like the best skin you've given her still...
I don't even main her and I'm considering buying it.

I like the edginess of it.

The people who want actual skins hate it. I've heard people say they they want less-feminine skins for her. This raises the question, Is the Skins team limited to silhouettes, as in it's hard to make skins for certain heros (Pharah's large shoulders and wings, then Zarya's bulkiness)? Because if so then it would explain why heros with default silhouettes have more skins (Tracer, Reaper, Mercy)

SAVAGE
10/10/2017 03:42 PMPosted by BlyZeraz

She's got another killer legendary that you'll learn about soon-ish.
Highly Rated
10/10/2017 03:43 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Jeff droppin bombs tonight!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Pharah?

Bastion?

Please tell me they are being blessed with legendary skins too!
I actually love her skin. Kinda makes me want to break out the mix tape cassettes. Her big hair wins it for me. :D

:')

TEN OUT OF TEN
I don't care what people say, I love this skin. For me, this is the best Zarya skin. I just have one question. Why is this supposed to be Halloween? But hey, I'm not complaining.
Jeff, why no Epic tier skins... or well... anything really in this event? Seems like a bit light on content this event :(
10/10/2017 03:46 PMPosted by willshapps
I don't care what people say, I love this skin. For me, this is the best Zarya skin. I just have one question. Why is this supposed to be Halloween? But hey, I'm not complaining.

Halloween isn't just about monsters. It's about dressing up in costumes. Otherwise explain to me how in irl girls like dressing up in slooty bunny costumes.

Amen. Power to the people!
Zarya's halloween outfit looks like she borrowed Sombra's wordrobe and hair dresser.