So How Did Your Placements Go?

Competitive Discussion
And if you haven't completed them, how are they going so far?

I lost 7 games, won 2 and had 1 draw =/ Luckily it still put me into Diamond. I was a bit worried before my final placement.
5-5

Couldn't buy a win while playing support. I guess I'm tank maining this season. Last season was the opposite.
Kinda strange to be honest. Ended last season at ~2925. This season, went 5-5 and ranked 3000. I don't think there's been one season where my starting SR was higher than end of last season and I've had placements where i've lost 1-2 games, including last season's placements. Not complaining though, I'll take it!
Played since s2 gold every season got plat in s6 finnoaly did placements s7 an back to gold not doing it another season till fixes are made to match makeing
11/06/2017 12:37 PMPosted by Ifrit
Kinda strange to be honest. Ended last season at ~2925. This season, went 5-5 and ranked 3000. I don't think there's been one season where my starting SR was higher than end of last season and I've had placements where i've lost 1-2 games, including last season's placements. Not complaining though, I'll take it!

My season 6 starting SR ended up higher than my previous career high. But my placement matches in season 6 went a lot better. Only lost 2 and had 1 draw iirc.
9 lost, heavy stomps, ended up 100 lower than when I quit s6
I was season high on 3 accounts at 3600-3700. Placed all 3 accounts around 3500.

Thanks for making climbing so much fun that any progress I make I have to remake time and time again.

Most games in placements nobody cares. "BeCaUsE pLaCeMeNts DoN't MaTtEr"