The new hero is blizzard's first "transgender" character...

General Discussion
What do you guys think?
Highly Rated
For the last (censored) time, NO! SHE ISN'T TRANSGENDER!
Highly Rated
Nobody cares because it's not a big deal. We live in 2017 when people identify as toasters, do you really think this is surprising?
I don't care what her gender is. Nether should you.

Fan art will depict her in both genders ether way. And all other tumblr gender varieties. There will be enough for everyone.
In the descriptions for her skins they actually use "her", so she's confirmed female.
11/06/2017 03:13 PMPosted by Irisheyes
In the descriptions for her skins they actually use "her", so she's confirmed female.

That would also be the case if she is a female transgender. Which she clearly is.

I'm honestly just very glad that Blizzard is acknowledging the existence of the trans community.
11/06/2017 03:17 PMPosted by XĬǾŊƓ

That would also be the case if she is a female transgender. Which she clearly is.

I'm honestly just very glad that Blizzard is acknowledging the existence of the trans community.

What's sad is that people are going to actually react to a low bait troll like you stroking the BS flames that are very clear on the forum since the reveal of the hero.

What's sadder is this is how you entertain yourself.

So continue to play the positive progressive role so you can shift into a victim and accuse people of transphobia by baiting them into a conversation they're not trying to have.

Until we get more information about her. There is no acknowledgement of the community.
It's like claiming that Zarya is transgender.
Here's how everyone should act with this. If you believe she is transgender to YOU and is special to you that way. That's great! Other people won't think that way because it isn't confirmed. Keep theories to yourself because people will get malicious like this.
While I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Blizzard did eventually add a character that identified as transgender, Moira isn't said character.
11/06/2017 03:07 PMPosted by XĬǾŊƓ
What do you guys think?

no you're wrong.....

at least give us a proof / citation. please don't post bs here or i will report for misleading.

downvote
I hate all these "trans headcanons" because they rely on gender stereotypes. It's incredibly insulting.

Zarya is muscular and tall, obviously she's a transwoman because there's NO WAY muscular women exist in real life!

It's the same BS with Moira. She's tall, has very short hair, and is flat-chested, and has a skin that's a direct shout-out to David Bowie, and obviously women are never any of these traits so Moira is obviously a transwoman!

Stereotypes, everywhere. It's irritating, it's sexist, it's ANNOYING. Stop it.
11/06/2017 03:09 PMPosted by Fireboy769
For the last (censored) time, NO! SHE ISN'T TRANSGENDER!

SHE'S SVEDISH!!

Oh, wait... sorry.
can we stop with the whole transgender thing. Its a video game.

Blizzard hasn't said shes transgendered

Contrary to popular SJW belief, a hero who who doesn't look like a stereotypical model isn't instantly trans.
wOw vErY iNteResTing

no not really noone cares what gender a hero they play is
11/06/2017 03:25 PMPosted by fayescarlet
I hate all these "trans headcanons" because they rely on gender stereotypes. It's incredibly insulting.

Zarya is muscular and tall, obviously she's a transwoman because there's NO WAY muscular women exist in real life!

It's the same BS with Moira. She's tall, has very short hair, and is flat-chested, and has a skin that's a direct shout-out to David Bowie, and obviously women are never any of these traits so Moira is obviously a transwoman!

Stereotypes, everywhere. It's irritating, it's sexist, it's ANNOYING. Stop it.

Well aren't you doing the same thing by pointing out specific traits?
I think shut up.
I just dont get why you need to feel entitled to think you need a transgender hero. No one cares about FICTIONAL CHARACTER'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION. What impact does that have on your life? Is your life really that bland that you need to obsess over trivial things like this? I'm sorry if you think it's mean, but it's the truth. This doesn't matter. Stop posting stuff about it.
11/06/2017 03:34 PMPosted by Ermor
I just dont get why you need to feel entitled to think you need a transgender hero. No one cares about FICTIONAL CHARACTER'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION. What impact does that have on your life? Is your life really that bland that you need to obsess over trivial things like this? I'm sorry if you think it's mean, but it's the truth. This doesn't matter. Stop posting stuff about it.

Exactly what is so trivial about being a transgender?