Blizzard is doing an AMAZING job (Positive feedback)

Competitive Discussion
I don't know if it is just me, but for the past 2 days i have gone through ZERO toxic people. I climbed about 400 sr today. Literally lost 2 games and no one was toxic in those either. I went from 1980s (Silver) to 2337 (High Gold) in a single day. And most of the games we ran with 3-4 dps.
Also to all those people who always trash talk a "silver genji" and start throwing just because there's a silver genji on the team: https://gyazo.com/f48075b75a0e356f630a39666c4a4e44

All that sr I climbed was with genji.. I won 95 games on him and like 15 of those were on him today as well.

Props to blizzard, this has been my best day of overwatch so far and I've had so much fun solo queuing.

Good job blizzard keep up the good work.
Wait until the forced 50% kicks in and you lose 8 games in a row.
09/30/2017 08:22 PMPosted by ProudBuffalo

Stop spreading this crap. It isn’t true.

I’ll show you a 70%+ win rate until I hit master and then I’ll hover at a 50% win rate because that’s where I belong. If you can’t beat a 50% win rate it’s bevause you are where you belong. Check out my profile, I have a 60%+ win rate because I placed low master and belong mid master where I’ve been the last 3 seasons, so I climb until mid master then hover but because I started with a climb I’ll be over 50 all season.

[edited by Forum Moderator]
I love bookmarking threads like these and watching the sharp drop after.
Hey good post OP sorry for the downvotes. Your experience isn’t super common, but I don’t think you deserve a downvote storm for enjoying the game.
09/30/2017 08:25 PMPosted by Alias

I’ll show you a 70%+ win rate until I hit master and then I’ll hover at a 50% win rate because that’s where I belong. If you can’t beat a 50% win rate it’s bevause you are where you belong. Check out my profile, I have a 60%+ win rate because I placed low master and belong mid master where I’ve been the last 3 seasons, so I climb until mid master then hover but because I started with a climb I’ll be over 50 all season.

Why does everyone downvote Alias on these forums? He's one of the most skilled players on the forums, his feedback is always spot-on even if conceited. Do you also break mirrors?
Honestly I agree, out of the 30 or so hours I have in this season I've encountered 1-3 toxic teams. Been a great season so far.
ok i guess i was just lucky if others still are the same way i climed up to 2.4k now almost plat but lost 50sr because someone fire gunshots in the colony and 2 minutes after that electricity in every house ran out it was so stupid, when i got back a few others had already left.. and i got -50sr penalty
I take back everything I said. The day after I posted this I got every thrower known to man and dropped 300 sr.
10/02/2017 09:50 PMPosted by HairyPanda
I take back everything I said. The day after I posted this I got every thrower known to man and dropped 300 sr.
still wait PO feedback similar thing :D
At least someone is seeing a difference. Must feel like winning the lottery.

Grats on the SR!

Is it though?
Jeff said way back when that forced 50 isn't real and that it's actually a good win rate since it meant that both teams would have an equal chance of winning.
However, statistically speaking, if you have a 50% winrate and in out of 10 games you won 5 and lost 5, you would be virtually losing SR. Why? Reports dating seasons back that people are losing more SR and gain less when they win.
If that is truly the case then the game has a problem.
While it is true that this is just anecdotal evidence it would still warrant as a factor because this is certainly not experienced by a few people.
10/03/2017 07:21 AMPosted by Teachasers

Is it though?
Jeff said way back when that forced 50 isn't real and that it's actually a good win rate since it meant that both teams would have an equal chance of winning.
However, statistically speaking, if you have a 50% winrate and in out of 10 games you won 5 and lost 5, you would be virtually losing SR. Why? Reports dating seasons back that people are losing more SR and gain less when they win.
If that is truly the case then the game has a problem.
While it is true that this is just anecdotal evidence it would still warrant as a factor because this is certainly not experienced by a few people.

Right now, I lose about the same amount as I win, I'm not sure why this is still an argument. After Season 3 or 4 the SR gains and losses seem to have evened out, though they are dependent on your performance in said match.
LUL, So many down votes hue. People really are pissed. Not gonna lie though, still getting pretty bad teammates, and quite a bit of toxic players, we really need to improve on that area. Just so I get a interesting point across, one thing that I actually want to suggest are more team play insentives, like a match making that punishes you less when you q with a big group, and a honor system, where you can up vote good teammates, so that they gain more rewards, like in game gold, experience boosts, and maybe even improved sr gains, small, but there

then why are you not playing comp? silver border and yet you play the min comp a week to avoid decay. Deep down you know if you played you might fall down to plat again.

Dude, you have played like 4 hours competitive entire season?

Seems like you are doing just bare minimum to keep rank and smurf to have fun.

Try playing 100-150h and come back telling how you keep up your 70% Winrate?

Deal: Yes/No?

PS. You play Gengu/Tracer, easiest heroes to play soloQ to rank up

"Forced 50% winrate", aka keeping you where your skill level is.

How unjust!
Gotta be trolling. This game needs a CHANGE in leadership BADLY.. starting with Jeff.
Why do people keep down voting this guys post for being excited about climbing...