Cultist Zenyatta Voice Lines Not On Console?

General Discussion
So when I read on here that Zenyatta's awesome new skin changed some of his voice lines I got excited to hear them.
I actually said in the thread that I hadn't noticed any changes but that was before I knew about them.
Having played him since I've been trying to hear the new lines and nope, nothing. His ult still says experience tranquility and his other regular voice lines (the ones that had changes) are still the same for me on PS4.
I've only heard the "experience... nothingness" in a Hoshizora video. Before that I was thinking maybe the changes were a joke I'd fell for.

Please patch these in ASAP. You did an awesome job with this skin and the voice lines make it extra special.
I don't hear the lines on Xb either. Curse us console plebs!!!!!
10/12/2017 03:15 AMPosted by Shila

Its too bad blizzard dosen't give a sh*% about console. Balancing or updates. They really need a console playtest group.
They can't do things like the public test server on consoles due to the game publishers agreements with console producers. But seeing as more and more games are going online only. It's like we just have crap PCs than a game console.
I really got so excited when i read that, and heard them too, and when i went to go play zenny in his new skin, nothing, nothing at all, its not fair to us console players when we make up alot of the fanbase
10/12/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Zhono
I really got so excited when i read that, and heard them too, and when i went to go play zenny in his new skin, nothing, nothing at all, its not fair to us console players when we make up alot of the fanbase

I agree that it is unfair to console players, however, console players only make up around 33% of the fanbase. Still quite significant however.
10/12/2017 03:28 AMPosted by ALemonCookie

Its too bad blizzard dosen't give a sh*% about console. Balancing or updates. They really need a console playtest group.

Why the hell would the make a game for a specific platform if they haters it? Dear lord, bad on them for messing up once. Victom complex much?

They should have it fixed this coming Tuesday.
I posted about this earlier in the Bug Report forum:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759228633#post-1

Best to post about such bugs there as it will be seen by the right people faster.

10/12/2017 03:13 AMPosted by leex2
So when I read on here that Zenyatta's awesome new skin changed some of his voice lines I got excited to hear them.
I actually said in the thread that I hadn't noticed any changes but that was before I knew about them.
Having played him since I've been trying to hear the new lines and nope, nothing. His ult still says experience tranquility and his other regular voice lines (the ones that had changes) are still the same for me on PS4.
I've only heard the "experience... nothingness" in a Hoshizora video. Before that I was thinking maybe the changes were a joke I'd fell for.

Please patch these in ASAP. You did an awesome job with this skin and the voice lines make it extra special.
10/12/2017 03:28 AMPosted by ALemonCookie

Don't be ridiculous.

If they didn't care about the console versions of the game they wouldn't waste time updating them.
They might put it in after the event. For now don't think too much about it.
They've acknowlegde the problem and probably fix it in the next patch (who knows when).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759368499
This makes me wonder then: does Dracula Reaper and Vampire Hunter McCree have unique voice lines on PC. Because they sure don't on console.