More Legendary emotes please ^-^

General Discussion
So I notice that there is only two characters who only have Legendary emotes ( D.va and Zarya) and I was wondering if its possible to get more legendary emotes for other character. I personally enjoyed Zarya's mystery box emote with three different outcomes.
I dunno. Part of me kinda wants to give the animators a small break after all the work they did with the dances lol.

But yeah I don't blame ya for wanting different goodies.
Just pretend one of the other emotes is "legendary". It's just your perception and the label that makes it.

You'd be surprised how little this stuff takes to make, like you'd be mad why they're not releasing one a week, it is that easy.
As much as I like the current ones, it just seems too much of a price for something that barely gets any use outside the spawn.
10/17/2017 05:07 PMPosted by Timmery
You'd be surprised how little this stuff takes to make, like you'd be mad why they're not releasing one a week, it is that easy.

Yeah but Blizz tends to take its animation and art seriously. Apparently they work their art department really hard but also reward them a LOT for their work.
10/17/2017 05:07 PMPosted by Timmery
Just pretend one of the other emotes is "legendary". It's just your perception and the label that makes it.

Wow. I can't believe someone actually thinks this. You seem like one of those armchair developers who knows a tiny bit about game development, so think that it's way easier than it actually is.