Tips for a new PC player

General Discussion
Hello I have been playing on PC for a while now and I'm moving from PS4, I got a high end laptop to play Overwatch and other games. I am not used to playing FPS on a computer so does anyone have any tips?
The only difference will be the input device.
Finding the right mouse sensitivity will be key.

There is a video on youtube by a guy name iostux that i found very useful for fine tuning your mouse sens.

just search for it it's called "finding perfect mouse sensitivity" or something like that look for his name though, add overwatch to the search also.
If i find the link I will edit it in.
10/21/2017 07:50 PMPosted by DomoChan89
Hello I have been playing on PC for a while now and I'm moving from PS4, I got a high end laptop to play Overwatch and other games. I am not used to playing FPS on a computer so does anyone have any tips?

Over time you will naturally get better. If you really want to get good (like grandmasters good), just grind the game, and make sure you can budget like 12 hours in your day playing overwatch lol
Hello I went to ps4 to pc as well. I just say play as you do or play heroes that dont require heavy mechanical aim. So heroes like Winston, Reaper or Phara and etc. Its not really hard as you think you just have to get used to using your whole hand moving instead of just your thumbs and work on more natural reflexes.