All of my highlights are junkenstein’s revenge :(

General Discussion
I had a really sick widow play that I was sure would be a highlight but it’s all junkensteins revenge. Im not sure I’d want it completely excluded from highlights.... but is there any way to weight it less against other modes? I want to see my quick play/comp highlights more than junkensteins’s revenge :/

Maybe it’s just me?
Well the only thing you could do is to dismiss all of your Junkenstein's Highlights before doing regular games :/

But yes I agree with you.
10/10/2017 05:26 PMPosted by momo
I had a really sick widow play that I was sure would be a highlight but it’s all junkensteins revenge. Im not sure I’d want it completely excluded from highlights.... but is there any way to weight it less against other modes? I want to see my quick play/comp highlights more than junkensteins’s revenge :/

Maybe it’s just me?

1. Right click on highlight
2. Press delete
3. ????
4. Profit
10/10/2017 05:27 PMPosted by Arminion

Maybe it’s just me?

2. Press delete
3. ????
4. Profit
..... what I’m asking for is to not need to do that, especially since I didn’t realize it would fill up my highlights and I didn’t know to delete it so that highlight is gone forever. There’s plenty I can do after the fact, like record highlights of anything I don’t want to miss rather than wait for the highlight system to pick one up. My point is, I think the highlight system weighs junkensteins revenge too heavily when ranking them. Of course I have a butt ton of kills there, it doesn’t mean it was a sicker play
All my highlights were McCree POTG on the event lol.
10/10/2017 05:51 PMPosted by momo
10/10/2017 05:27 PMPosted by Arminion

2. Press delete
3. ????
4. Profit
..... what I’m asking for is to not need to do that, especially since I didn’t realize it would fill up my highlights and I didn’t know to delete it so that highlight is gone forever. There’s plenty I can do after the fact, like record highlights of anything I don’t want to miss rather than wait for the highlight system to pick one up. My point is, I think the highlight system weighs junkensteins revenge too heavily when ranking them. Of course I have a butt ton of kills there, it doesn’t mean it was a sicker play

The thing is, as far as the game can tell, it was a sicker play. The game sees each enemy in Junkenstein as a kill, so the game thinks those plays were way bigger than anything you could feasibly pull off in the regular game.

Maybe it’s just me?

It looks like you're playing on PC. Next time you have a moment that you're really proud of, press F9. The moment will be added to your highlights page.
Wow thanks for the response Jeff! I’ll have to do that, I was just shocked to see all Junkensteins plays after a sick widow play in QP haha
jeff how come you can't exchange a season skin with a friend or maybe exchange in game for loot or even somehow trade in for another seasonal skin such as trade in 3 golds for a seasonal skin type deal or have a skin you don't want from a event can change it to the current one and also how about a diamond or special skin after you purchase gold for a weapon for 3000 or somewhat more you can get diamond on you can work twice as hard on your main instead of get on you don't want as much