Why does everyone suck at Junkenstein's Revenge?

General Discussion
It's making it impossible to get the achievements. You should at least have to beat the previous difficulty to unlock the next one.

Also I just instantly leave if I see a Genji. Pretty much a guaranteed loss.
What's wrong with genji?
10/14/2017 09:13 PMPosted by TheLegend27
What's wrong with genji?

Every game I had a Genji in has ended in defeat. Even in Normal.
Yeah it took me a while to beat Legendary and Hard without them touching.
10/14/2017 09:14 PMPosted by CrimeaRiver
What's wrong with genji?

Well then those Genjis suck lol

Im not saying he is good but in hard and normal it is conpletely winnable assuming the Genji is good.

I have had games on hard and normal with gold elims and damage as Genji, and one on expert where I had silver elims and gold damage even though we had 3 dps.

It is winnable. Stop crying about it. Yes in legendary and even sometimes expert he should not be played, but quitting in normal and hard because of a Genji is absurd and pathetic.
Everybody who knows how to play the mode through is sticking to Normal trying to complete the stupid Six They Were achievement. Maybe next week Legendary will be more accessible to solo-queue players...
10/14/2017 09:27 PMPosted by BobRoss

Im not saying he is good but in hard and normal it is conpletely winnable assuming the Genji is good.

I have had games on hard and normal with gold elims and damage as Genji, and one on expert where I had silver elims and gold damage even though we had 3 dps.

It is winnable. Stop crying about it. Yes in legendary and even sometimes expert he should not be played, but quitting in normal and hard because of a Genji is absurd and pathetic.

You must be one of the elite few Genjis in this event then.

I'm playing the odds at this point. Why would I stay when I know I can just instantly find a new game which might not have a Genji?
Boils down to teamwork and communication.
Something solo queing lacks.
You want to win? Queue with a stack.
What's wrong with genji?

The main issue with Genji is that in wave based game modes like that, being agile and dodging incoming shots is a lot less important than outputting raw damage. If you think about it other than when bosses are active you aren't really in danger of taking damage because the bombardiers are pretty easy to dodge even without movement abilities.

Genji simply doesn't have the same damage output that the other 7 heroes are capable of (well Ana doesn't have damage but she can heal), most of his strength is in mobility which is great in PvP but not as useful here. Honestly I'm not sure why they included him, other than just the fact that a lot of people like playing Genji.
10/14/2017 09:27 PMPosted by BobRoss

I've also not won a single game with a Genji. Just putting it out there.

Also, medals really, REALLY do not matter in this mode.

At all.

So.
Let me just rant for a sec.

-Ahem-

Pick a lane, and stick to it, while still helping out the others from your position if you can.
    Get off my perch on the right, stay where I can see you, so you'll get healed!
    Only one person should be up on the stairs, get down here and help me!
    Focus the Zombardiers(Blue) FIRST!
    Take out the damn shield gen!
    HOLD THE DOOR!
Genji is mostly a replacement for Soldier in your lineup, he's comparable with his own strengths. Whether he's viable at the highest difficulty, I can't say, but he's perfectly usable in normal and hard at the very least.

The main thing is that every enemy he touches that is killed, even if not by him, gives him a reset on his dash. You take at advantage of that to both deal damage and be wherever you need to be, and it's part of his burst against tires(right click to shotgun it, then dash it). He's really solid at dealing with tires, getting to the shield generators to take them out quickly, and he's okay at dealing with bosses. He's no McCree or Torbjorn, but his ultimate charges insanely quickly and it's AoE helps a bit with waves or multiple bosses at once. His deflect is a bit useless until later on, when he can deflect multiple bosses at once to both stay alive and help bring one down a bit faster.

You're probably just playing with bad Genjis though, if he's doing it right he should be pretty much mashing shift between attacks, with a few melees thrown in to seal the deal. He's much better than Hanzo and Widowmaker at the very least, and better than Ana unless she has a McCree.
played about 30-40 games on hard (mostly on ana)

w h e n t h e r e i s a b o s s d o n t f o r g e t a b o u t t h e z o m n i c s , I j u s t w a n t t h e d a m n a c h i e v e m e n t
PS: Genji is NOT better than Hanzo

Hanzo outputs far more consistent damage to bosses if you land headshots and his ultimate is far better for clearing lanes or damaging bosses

I already got all the achievements and I'd instaquit if there was a Genji or Widow in my team
I'm trying to get the achievement for no hits to the door on hard

I turn my back away from the door for like a second and an zomnic teleports to it

People are just lazy
I give up. Put some minimum requirements on this. It's bull!@#$.
I got no damage to door on endless hard and the survive to bonus round 5 on endless expert today (yay Mercy spray) but damn was it hard.

Was just pure luck to get team mates that weren't playing with their feet while looking at their monitor via a mirror.

I swear there needs to be better match making in arcade. The skill level of players were so varied its not funny.
They probably don't have a lot of experience with the available heroes due to insta locking preventing them from getting decent practice.
Was getting close to the achievement until someone randly left, funny thing that when he did the other 2 also did within 10 seconds which left me as solo torb on bonus round 2 on expert. *Yay*
I've gotten a ton of Genjis while trying to do Legendary. It's miserable. They don't even bother to take out the shield gens which is the only thing they're good for.