Can we bring back team deathmatch?

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Highly Rated
Honestly, I have been dying for a decent team fragfest, and Destiny isn't cutting it. I truly enjoyed this mode, but was sad that it was removed. Will it be returning? I'd like to know so I can play OW again.
It will come back. We're working on some changes to allow for modes like No Limits and the 1v1 modes to come back more often as well.
Highly Rated
10/17/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
It will come back. We're working on some changes to allow for modes like No Limits and the 1v1 modes to come back more often as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Will this also mean Capture the Flag will come home too?

FINALLY AFTER MONTHS, NO LIMITS IS COMING BACK :)

No limit lives!!

This is what I've been waiting to hear!! Thank you Jeff

Oh my god, this is great news. Thank you!
Yes, CTF too. Basically all modes.

The short-medium term fix is just making sure those modes can show up again.
10/17/2017 06:32 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Is hoping for seasonal events (cough Lucioball cough) too much to ask for?

Is it possible to have more than 5 modes?

Thank you! Do the changes to no-limits address shield gen stacking by any chance? I love playing sym, but I gotta admit it did ruin the fun to have such a clear choice for a winning strategy.
Wow that’s some exciting news!! Thanks dev team!!

Now is a good time for us to demonstrate trust and restraint by not demanding it on the basis that Jeff said a few words on it! (It was really nice of him to do so!) It will come to us when it’s ready... thanks again dev team
♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
10/17/2017 06:34 PMPosted by holytoledo

Not in the short/medium term, unfortunately.
10/17/2017 06:34 PMPosted by DSPMankey

Thank you! Do the changes to no-limits address shield gen stacking by any chance? I love playing sym, but I gotta admit it did ruin the fun to have such a clear choice for a winning strategy.

Imagine a team full of sombra locking the map down forcing your team to choose a healer. Or 6 Torbjörns.
10/17/2017 06:35 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Thanks for replying. A lot of people have requested some type of scroll wheel feature. Is there any way this can be implemented in the future as a long term fix?
10/17/2017 06:34 PMPosted by DSPMankey

No Limits isn't balanced. That's why we made it go away. Trying to balance No Limits kind of defeats the purpose of the mode. We can nerf Symmetra in that mode but there will be a host of posts complaining that stacking 6 Symmetra shield generators is the only fun thing about OW...
10/17/2017 06:35 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Aww, but that's okay. I'm guessing you'll probably switch it up more every week.
This is awesome news! I loved Team Deathmatch and No Limits sounded awesome as, will love seeing them again in rotation more often.

Could Lucioball come back as well? That mode is too good to be kept once a year.