Shouldn’t Hog’s hook hurt more?

General Discussion
I mean...you’re being stabbed in your abdomen, right? That’s got to hurt more than a bear trap.
Winston’s melee should do more than Ana’s right?

I don’t think being punched by your grandma would hurt the same as being punched by a scientifically enhanced gorilla
Here we go again.

If we apply logic to the game, you shouldn't be able to kill Reaper because he is immortal and cannot possibly be slain, as his physical form is extremely resistant, and his soul is eternal. Also, he should have vertical movement and a higher movement increase during Wraith Form, which should last infinetly (or until Reaper decides to cancel it).
You would also think a multi ton rocket propelled mech smashing into you would at least hurt as much as getting punched.
They traded his hook for a paperclip and some string. remember?
Videogame logic.
I believe that D.va's calling Metch should be able to OHKO. I mean the Meka is Huge and Heavy lol
logic :D

If I hit a leg shot with widow, it should cripple the victim. Making him crawl...in blood...while the purple lady comes closer and closer. You can hear her heels...death is coming closer. Once the purple lady arrives, she gets to hold down a button and blow your brains out like in Gears of War.

Sounds like the buff widow needs!
10/22/2017 07:02 AMPosted by WhiteRabbit
Videogame logic.
I believe that D.va's calling Metch should be able to OHKO. I mean the Meka is Huge and Heavy lol

Effect should be like a Doomfist's ult.
Genji dash is like cutting you in half with a sword but only does 50 dmg, this is only to make the game balanved and not apply logic to it because then it would be unfair
All of reinhardt's abilities should ohk, and his earthshatter should shatter his enemies legs and make them unable to move. Logic and balance are two different things, don't make or ask for changes to heroes based on logic, it makes literally no sense in the context of a game.