I have an idea. Add a cast time to swift strike and deflect

General Discussion
11/02/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Sovereign
I think that this is the best idea to balance out the issues that players have with Genji. This would give players a lot of ability to counterplay genji's deflect which is an especially potent and annoying skill to many people.

Especially considering how deflect has known issues like an oversized large hitbox, and so to account for player frustration we are now adding a 1.75 second cast time to deflect.

I see this as a new ability to separate the "GOOD GENJIS" from the average ones. Where they will know when and where to use deflect and think twice before just spamming it mindlessly.

Adding a new layer of depth and skill to the character.

No reason to nerf deflect nor swift strike, none whatsoever.

If you want to add a new layer of depth and skill to Genji, give him triple jump.
Look, I hate Genji as much as the next guy but this idea is bad ... real bad.
For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, this thread is from someone poking fun at the proposed Mercy nerfs demanding she stand still in a fastpaced FPS game.

Satire is a delicate, subtle thing, sometimes ill used, and seldom appreciated.

=====
Edit: I'm collecting downvotes, so I better say something inflammatory about the most populace members of the forums. How about 'I would guess that by using satire, this must disqualify the possibility that they could be an American'
=====
Atheists are the easiest religion to troll you know -_^
Heck no.
11/02/2017 03:10 PMPosted by TrueBlood
For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, this thread is from someone poking fun at the proposed Mercy nerfs demanding she stand still in a fastpaced FPS game.

Satire is a delicate, subtle thing, sometimes ill used, and seldom appreciated.

=====
Edit: I'm collecting downvotes, so I better say something inflammatory about the most populace members of the forums. How about 'I would guess that by using satire, this must disqualify the possibility that they could be an American'
=====
Atheists are the easiest religion to troll you know -_^

Hey, I upvoted you because at least someone gets it lol.