When does the Ana Buff/ Mercy Nerf goes live?

PTR Feedback
cant wait for this :)
Till Mercy feels right. The current PTR Mercy, doesn't feel right so my guess is next week or the following week where Moira will be released.
a week would be adequate testing i think. depends on if they've settled on mercy's changes or if they want to change her more. if they aren't settled i doubt they're gonna go live with a new version of her and then change her again after that since people are getting annoyed about all the constant changes. they might just have ana go live without new mercy too. personally i hope they try out something else to replace the slow because it feels bad. but yeah for ana at least a week from now seems right.
Dont get me wrong. Its not that i dont like mercy, its more that i love to play ana and so its nice to see that she gets buffed.
I'm hoping the attention on Ana and Mercy isn't lost before work begins on Moire.

Ana needs 75 dmg and Mercy needs some more thought - a cool down based rez is always going to be tough to balance and probably should be on a resource system.
Ana... good, I hope the changes will be available soon because she needs it

Mercy... no, very slow, I think they must test her more. They should wait to Moira, Moira could overlap Mercy. I think Moira is very strong now.
11/07/2017 12:41 AMPosted by Exploit
Dont get me wrong. Its not that i dont like mercy, its more that i love to play ana and so its nice to see that she gets buffed.

This .. and I don't know why your original post got downvoted so hard. The crazy demand for new mercy screws over Ana so much, not because Ana is bad, but because choosing ana means maybe not having mercy. For that reason, both changes are good (the mercy change is actually better for ana than the ana change).

11/07/2017 05:07 AMPosted by Lain
Ana... good, I hope the changes will be available soon because she needs it

Mercy... no, very slow, I think they must test her more. They should wait to Moira, Moira could overlap Mercy. I think Moira is very strong now.

I haven't tried this out in the PTR myself, but in most games resurrects are really slow, that's the point. Resurrect is basically the most powerful form of healing, a do over that can save people from screwups and stuff. It shouldn't be something that can just be thrown around freely. Even with the slowness there are plenty of ways for mercy to get around that, like resing someone from behind a shield (and this is one way orisa can be super helpful on mercy teams, throwing a shield in front of a corpse so mercy can res without getting interrupted).

If anything, what I would do is keep the same casting time, but speed the cooldown up a little bit to like 25 or maybe 20 seconds (so it still is easily interrupted if she doesn't think right, but she gets a chance to try again sooner). And an even better option (just slightly harder to implement): leave the cooldowntime the same, but add a 'if interrupted, cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds' effect.
They are with Moira so it could be 3 weeks. That would be really stupid but it may happen. But tviq said that the new hero is coming out tomorrow so they could come tomorrow. Probably won’t happen though since blizzard needs to take 3 weeks to change 2 heroes that won’t have any changes to them on the ptr.
As someone who likes to be an Ana main, this can't happen fast enough. It's really annoying getting all the blame from "my team" saying that I should switch to a Mercy... Meanwhile the comp either has 3 Dps or 3 defense heros. I think my most common phrase to people is "if you want a Mercy then play Mercy".
probably tomorrow.
I would say tomorrow or sometime this week, considering what the free weekends description of what players would be receiving (plus the fact that there is a free weekend at all)
Tomorrow. I really hope tomorrow. I was sure it would be last Tuesday, but we had another week of suffering through this on live. At least every bs rez that went through I could say 'Well that won't be happening in a week', and it made me feel slightly better.
Hopefully this week but they did not promise us anything.

It can be delayed for several reasons - wanting to make a huge "healer" patch with Mercy+Ana+Moira, avoiding risks before free weekend or simply being cautious to touch Mercy (every patch with Mercy so far held longer on PTR than expected).
I'd say strong possibility for tomorrow considering there has been no tweaks to the Ana or Mercy changes. They're probably confident that both decisions were the right ones.