Zenyatta is next on the nerf block with his ultimate.

General Discussion
11/10/2017 10:59 PMPosted by MEITTI
To be fair he went through quite a lot of nerfs, reworks and nerfs again until he hit that sweet spot of balance.
One Buff (+50 Shields & Faster move & heal speeds while Ulting) + One Nerf (30% Discord) is "A lot?"
Why would you remake this exact same thread still asking for a zen nerf. No one wants or cares for Zen to be nerfed, just drop it and move on, it isn't even entertaining.
Biotic Grenade already owns his ultimate, and you can even get booped off maps, pinned or stuck in Junkrat traps.
11/10/2017 11:06 PMPosted by Lucky44
11/10/2017 10:59 PMPosted by MEITTI
To be fair he went through quite a lot of nerfs, reworks and nerfs again until he hit that sweet spot of balance.
One Buff (+50 Shields) + One Nerf (30% Discord) is "A lot?"

He was nerfed during beta, then buffed with 50 shields and faster ultimate because he was too weak at launch, then his discord got nerfed and FINALLY he was on that sweet spot.
11/10/2017 11:12 PMPosted by MEITTI
<span class="truncated">...</span>One Buff (+50 Shields) + One Nerf (30% Discord) is "A lot?"

He was nerfed during beta, then buffed with 50 shields and faster ultimate because he was too weak at launch, then his discord got nerfed and FINALLY he was on that sweet spot.

Nah man, during beta he have 175 - 150hp, uncontrolable spread on his primary attack, slower projectile and discord and harmony orb, slower and useless charged shot, slow moving ultimate with only 150hp/s but with larger area.

Than he got buffed tremendously into what he is now, and then got a slight nerf for discord from 50% to 30% and his primary attack got buffed to 46 from 40 so it will still deal 60 damage when attacking a discorded target btw.
I have said it once and I'll say it again.
Leave Zenyatta Alone
He is balance itself. He has many counters, he is not overpowered.

Just....go find something else to ***** about.

Nah man, during beta he have 175 - 150hp, uncontrolable spread on his primary attack, slower projectile and discord and harmony orb, slower and useless charged shot, slow moving ultimate with only 150hp/s but with larger area.

Than he got buffed tremendously into what he is now, and then got a slight nerf for discord from 50% to 30% and his primary attack got buffed to 46 from 40 so it will still deal 60 damage when attacking a discorded target btw.

Yea but he got nerfed regardless by making the Orbs dispel when line of sight is broken. During beta Discords and Heal orbs just stuck on the target until he or Zen was dead. That meant basically unkillable Tracers and Genjis.
Did you guys even read? OP is only saying their concerns regarding Zen.

I highly doubt Zen is getting a nerf. He's the shining example of balance.
Nah, Moira will be.
"How can she kill me? She's a support!"
"Support shouldn't do damage!"
I'm honestly sick of this. Grow up... Zen is not getting nerfed. He's one of the best balanced characters in the game right now.
This is just a Mercy main finding another way to complain about her much-needed nerf by making a thread "about" Zenyatta.
11/10/2017 10:57 PMPosted by Fulmen
11/10/2017 08:27 PMPosted by Spooder
Mercy was reworked because she had a terrible kit except for her ult. Now she has a much better kit, as well as a really great Ult.

*grinds teeth*

"had a terrible kit"? "Better NOW"?

Yeah, that sure fits with the narrative us players who actually play the hero have been saying. /s

Mercy is my most played hero. Her kit WAS garbage. She is in fact much, much better for everyone now.