That's it I'm done.

Competitive Discussion
I'm done being nice, I'm done playing Mercy, I'm done being blamed and cursed out because I can't be 5 places at once. I'm tired of dealing with a-holes who play this game. I'm one tricking widow/torb/hanzo. I'm turning off my headset, mic and turning off my chat. This community made me this way.
You can't 1 trick 3 heroes you silly goose.
So let me get this straight:

You're so fed up with not being able to gain SR by one tricking Mercy, a class that requires no aim, that you'll start one tricking Widow/Hanzo, classes that only require aim, but for some reason don't expect to lose all your SR because you don't have the aim due to having been a 1 trick Mercy...?

Huh?
10/03/2017 01:15 PMPosted by PyroManiac
You're so fed up with not being able to gain SR by one tricking Mercy

Show me where I said that in my OP? I'm waiting. :)
Hey forums, I'm here to tell you all that I am currently throwing a tantrum. Waaaaaahhhhhhhh
10/03/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Raven
I'm done being nice, I'm done playing Mercy, I'm done being blamed and cursed out because I can't be 5 places at once. I'm tired of dealing with a-holes who play this game. I'm one tricking widow/torb/hanzo. I'm turning off my headset, mic and turning off my chat. This community made me this way.

You're done with Mercy? She's completely broken right now lol
10/03/2017 01:19 PMPosted by KeepItKeepo

The only people who can't play broken heroes are broken players.

I have a plus .500 win %. Please tell me where I said I can't win games by playing mercy? gotdamn you people can't read.
i had to solo mercy today.. wasnt happy about it either.. i dont even play mercy regularly... sometimes you just gotta solo mercy and deal with it.. what can ya do?

had the classic genji refusing to switch vs a symmetra.

people just seem to love to do things the hard way..

i love it when you get teams that play smart, counter pick, and..have a second healer.. etc.. not everybody wants to win they just wanna play their main hero regardless of winning and playing smart.
10/03/2017 01:25 PMPosted by Raven

I have a plus .500 win %. Please tell me where I said I can't win games by playing mercy? gotdamn you people can't read.

So what's your point? People should be nicer? Jeff Kaplan already made a video on this specific topic if that's what you're saying. Are you saying you can't climb so you're going to widow/hanzo/torb every game? Are you lashing out in a teenage fit and we need to just let you vent? If any of these apply, why do you feel the need to let the world know what you're going to do? I imagine you'd make a post if you quit playing altogether to let people know you're not playing anymore.
so dont play mercy. no one make you play mercy except you.
10/03/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Aerohank
You can't 1 trick 3 heroes you silly goose.

This made me laugh.
10/03/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Solitara
so dont play mercy. no one make you play mercy except you.

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that.