Lucio PTR is going to make me quit the game

PTR Feedback
Highly Rated
Please upvote if the new PTR lucio will make you consider quitting the game. Blizzard please see this.
Agreed.
100% those changes was not needed!
Yep. if it's intentional and goes live, I'm finished with Overwatch for good.
It's a bug. Don't take it as a nerf.

Source: Not a patch note.
I'm not going to say I'd quit out of spite or anything. I'm still interested in the events, and there are other heroes I enjoy.

And if they re-worked Lucio again, removed this aspect but added something else? I'd be willing to stick around and see what I think.

That said, I'd be much less interested in playing the game if Lucio's mobility gets nerfed. IMO he needs a speed boost buff if anything right now (back to what it used to be), but that's another issue.

So again, I'm not saying this to protest or anything, and I'm not trying to pretend like I'm some super-valuable customer whose opinion out to be treated as gold - but if you guys on the dev team want honest feedback, well, the truth is I'd be much less interested in the game if you make Lucio less fun.
10/05/2017 12:28 PMPosted by ZeÜberChef

If that's the standard you hold, then literally the entire PTR update is just one huge bug. We have 0 patch notes - the Mercy changes were NOT patch notes, just a blue post.
I'm not going to quit the entire game just because one character has a stupid change (and possibly a bug) on PTR, even if he is my favourite character and partial main.. but I don't agree with whatever this change is, bug, mistake or official yet unannounced nerf. There was literally no reason to do this to his wallriding. :/ Lucio is/was the best support to get to locations quickly, out of bad situations quickly, or back to teammates fast enough to heal them before they die if they're far away. Or to chase down obnoxious enemies on their own if you're a good Lucio. His normal end-jump from wallriding allowed him to get away from enemies easier if left alone, or back to dying teammates faster, and if this, whatever this is lol, goes live, that won't be so simple. It's not a huge change, he can still wallride, he can still speedboost, but barely jumping away from walls post-wallride just makes him an easier target because he can't get away the same way. I feel like whoever keeps doing all this is only listening to inexperienced, poor players that can't even hit a stationary target, let alone a wallriding Lucio, and keep complaining about being unable to hit the enemy... every new PTR change is worse than the last (well, nothing beats Mercy's right now, lol). But hey, this is what the PTR feedback forums are for, to tell Blizzard "ya done f--ked up" ahahaa, and to hope that they listen and don't let what they're testing go live.
10/05/2017 12:24 PMPosted by Danzeǃ
I'm finished with Overwatch for good.

Blizz please make this live, we could use less overprivileged toxic avengers in the game.

=)
10/05/2017 12:43 PMPosted by FEF
the Mercy changes were NOT patch notes, just a blue post.

That is a note about a patch. Patch note.
10/05/2017 10:50 AMPosted by ZmaC
Please upvote if the new PTR lucio will make you consider quitting the game. Blizzard please see this.

Sure, if it goes live. Otherwise, I'll just continue enjoying Lucio.
Mercy nerf is making me quit, Lucio nerf is bad i hated playing lucio after the speed nerf so i stopped then. Why don't they just remove his movement speed all together, and get rid of rez... That is what bliz really wants...
i would never quit this game though it does upset me
It looks to me like they fixed a bug that allowed Lucio to exploit wallride to avoid chokepoints and get to the point abnormally fast.
100% agreed. I can’t be bothered anymore
Please god, let this be a bug.
Rollouts are critical to high-skill lucios.
10/05/2017 12:28 PMPosted by ZeÜberChef

This. Mercy slingshot was also not documented. And they just posted that it was in fact just a bug. If Lucio does go live, I doubt it lasts until the next patch.
10/05/2017 01:14 PMPosted by KeepItKeepo

Sure, if it goes live. Otherwise, I'll just continue enjoying Lucio.

Name 5 PTR things that didn't go live.

Alas, you lucio mains might have hope, Geoff said in a mercy momentum thread that they want to fix the momentum bug, but seek to somehow bake a simmilar functionality into her guardian angel, and as i'm vaguely familliar lucio momentum is related to the same engine bug as mercys, so maybe, just maybe, your hero might not get rekt.
Told you it was a bug. It's fixed now. Stop jumping the gun.
10/06/2017 07:30 AMPosted by ZeÜberChef
Told you it was a bug. It's fixed now. Stop jumping the gun.

It's not fixed.