Orisa Rework Confirmed?

General Discussion
She has a lazer sword in the new animated short.
11/03/2017 11:53 AMPosted by GrimFacedDva
She has a lazer sword in the new animated short.
Where? I Watched it twice and never saw it
when i must have missed it
That's not Orisa, that's the omnic Orisa was based on.
efi wasnt even born during that fight.

efi took one of those bots and turned them into orisa
omg you guys xD he/she's talking about those bots. That aint Orisa xD Orisa did get a skin like that but it's just a skin.
it would be cool if she could get the blade during ult
If an OR14 can have it, OR15-A can have it too.

GIVE HER A SWORD
Orisa just got a buff not so long ago
They definitely made a "mistake" showing that sword in the video.
Because people are gonna ask for Orisa to get the sword, the same way people are asking for Reaper to get his smoke grenade launcher! And i'm all for it!
But to be fair, that would be a unique ability for Orisa to have a sword as a melee attack (many complain she's just a mix of other heroes) and I wouldnt mind that !
Origenji?
No
I just want that Omnic Crisis OR14 skin.
Tbh i think instaling a weapons like those on modern omnic who is also a member of police force would violate a geneva convention or something so i doubt it.
A sword attachement for Orisa could be a secondary weapon she switches to when in close-quarters.
Just make her pull it out for her melee animation, no buffs just nice eye candy
11/03/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Triskan
But to be fair, that would be a unique ability for Orisa to have a sword as a melee attack (many complain she's just a mix of other heroes) and I wouldnt mind that !
It could just be a unique animation for her melee when using the OR14 skin, it doesn't have to be a new ability or anything. Just tack the blade on so its always there glowing on that specific skin so it doesn't break any lore or make real Orisa seem to aggressive.
I wanna one hit Orisa shank K.O a Reinhardt!
Orisa wouldn't get a sword because Efi created her from broken parts

Do people really think that a child would put a sword into a peacekeeping robot?
Not only the blade, did you guys see that the OR14 is actually really agile?
There's a scene that one of the OR14 jumped down like a frog (could be better description but I can't think of it :/) trying to strike Rein.