Since d.va is a dps now

General Discussion
10/26/2017 03:06 AMPosted by XenoW
Let her reset boosters with every assist/kill

Way too op, won't happen.
10/26/2017 03:44 AMPosted by HatredChains
I want to see mccree with boosters.

the animation could be him leaning back on his spurs and then rolling around like his boots are rocket powered heelys
10/26/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Sinzh
10/26/2017 03:44 AMPosted by HatredChains
I want to see mccree with boosters.

the animation could be him leaning back on his spurs and then rolling around like his boots are rocket powered heelys

Only if he yells "Yeehaw!" Every time he does it.
10/26/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Poppyspy

I don't see why that would be a problem since its fine for genji too somehow?
D V A = G E N G I
D.Va is in a good spot right now and doesn't need any changes.
10/26/2017 07:38 AMPosted by Ninjahunter

Well they need to mix up the sounds so they don't get stale.

Sometimes he could yell "Yeehaw!" Other times he could be like "Let's Ride!" or "Ondele!"
10/26/2017 07:38 AMPosted by Ninjahunter

I approve of this plan.

Or maybe some variant of 'giddy-up-lil-doggies"
10/26/2017 04:21 AMPosted by Archon
On a more serious note : As much as I'd like to see this happening so that my main can bully people more. I think it would be too much of a buff.

Man, I can dream myself boosting round and round with my favorite tank girl already. :)
You don't play Dva.
10/26/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Poppyspy

My thoughts exactly.
10/26/2017 04:08 AMPosted by Reapfield
DPS assumes she can actually deal reliable damage.

Buff her damage too and lower her HP (But maybe compensate with more armor just not as much as was taken from HP), since she isn't a tank anymore.

It'd be cool if her rockets would have mild homing if they travel a certain distance, making them anti-air.
Man, if genji had a deflect box the size of doomfists punch box, doom fist had a punch box the size of reinhardt’s charge box, and reinhardt had a charge box the size of genji’s deflect box, then we’d be good.
10/26/2017 08:15 AMPosted by unampho
Man, if genji had a deflect box the size of doomfists punch box, doom fist had a punch box the size of reinhardt’s charge box, and reinhardt had a charge box the size of genji’s deflect box, then we’d be good.

I want that now
Could we also lower her health by like 400, and remove jer second life?
10/26/2017 10:21 AMPosted by SlayerAdam

Agreed
10/26/2017 10:21 AMPosted by SlayerAdam

Yea sure, while we're at it, lets make her spawn as baby D.va and replace her abilities with the meka. You'll see a baby D.va boosting while firing missiles and holding up her phone to DM attacks.
10/26/2017 08:15 AMPosted by MissPeaches
Buff her damage too and lower her HP (But maybe compensate with more armor just not as much as was taken from HP), since she isn't a tank anymore.

It'd be cool if her rockets would have mild homing if they travel a certain distance, making them anti-air.

In my opinion, it is not the damage but the reliability that needs buffing either up the pellet coun or decrees the spread
and for the rockets, why make them laser-guided instead of dumb if they are going to be that slow
I think Defense Matrix should work like deflect, whenever D.Va's finished using it she fires every projectile back at the enemy

When she's ulting, baby D.Va should be able to use defense matrix and boosters (don't bother adding new animations, that one with her just letting go of the Mech's controls will work fine)

Oh also would it be possible for boosters to have its cooldown reset if you deal 1 damage after using it? Thanks
No mains whine like D.Va mains.
10/26/2017 11:12 AMPosted by poochie
No mains whine like D.Va mains.

Would you like some wine with that whine of yours good sir?