Do you think Brigitte is Torbjorn's daughter?

General Discussion
In the most recent animated short "Honor and Glory" Brigitte says to Reinhardt "Papa told me, after so many years of service, you gave Overwatch everything!"

This line seems to confirm that her father was an Overwatch agent that was close to Reinhardt. Could that agent have been Torbjorn?

I think so, and here are some other clues...

1. Brigitte and Torbjorn have matching tattoos.
2. Brigitte visited Torbjorn during Christmas.
3. Many of Torbjorn's confirmed daughters have red hair like Brigitte.
3. Torbjorn has a spray of him with Brigitte.

It would be nice if Brigitte was confirmed as one of Torbjorn's daughters, and it would make sense that Torb would send someone he knew to look after Reinhardt, or vice versa.
Plot twist: she is really Balderich daughter, but Torbjorn raised her as his own.
Does it have to blatantly spelled out for you? Yeah, she is.
if you paid much attention all the time its pretty obvious to conclude she indeed is the daughter of torbjorn. According to my memory, there's this spray that has a woman's appearance along with torb, that time people were already making assumptions about their relationship.
Seems the most likely conclusion yes. I think one could always assume she was related in some form to him and short makes a father/daughter relation the most likely.
Yes, she is his daughter. She is also really talented in engineering just like her father, that's another reason why she travels with Reinhardt and maintaining his Crusader Armor
The real question is - why is she with Reinhardt?
11/03/2017 03:22 PMPosted by Darkside007

Probably because she's his technician, keeping his Crusader Armor intact. I guess she's old enough and brought into the Overwatch scene by her father quite early and learned worked with Reinhardt quite some time. After disbanding she stayed with him because they might have been a team and maybe she was one of the people also responsible for the maintenance of the Crusader Armor while she was not a regular memeber of Overwatch.
Overwatch itself is disbanded and every Overwatch activities are illegal, but if one former Overwatch member is travelling with a person who wasn't part of it the regular Overwatch it wouldn't be an Overwatch thing and so she might be the only one who can stay with him, care for him and his Armor because he gave all of his life for Overwatch and other members would make it into some sort of Overwatch activity.
I will unabashedly admit that I find Bridgette is cute, in a Tom Boy sort of way. The woman has got some smithing arms! Probably from building/repairing all that armor!
Plot Twist:
Torbjorn is Brigitte's daughter.
11/03/2017 03:22 PMPosted by Darkside007

Likely answer: Reinhardt is an adoptive uncle, and Brigitte helps him in return for some training with the Crusader system, just in case.

Fun answer: Reinhardt and Torbjorn were lovers, and Brigitte considers both of them a father figure.
11/03/2017 04:42 PMPosted by JohnnyGuitar
Likely answer: Reinhardt is an adoptive uncle, and Brigitte helps him in return for some training with the Crusader system, just in case.

Fun answer: Reinhardt and Torbjorn were lovers, and Brigitte considers both of them a father figure.

Response to your Fun Answer: That's probably like a Hamster eating a giant Banana. Funny in a horrific way.
I think the new short confirmed that she is indeed Torb's daughter.
Actually I though it was somewhere confirmed she was but cant find it.

But yeah, it would make total sense that she is.
I think it's one of those thing that hasn't been explicitly stated, but has been implied often enough that it's reasonable to assume it to be the case.
Its basically a fact at this point
I can't tell if she's the daughter or grandaughter, as Torb is around the age to which he would be a grandfather. I was wondering if all of those kids were actually Brigitt's but I doubt she would leave them alone to travel with our favorite Crusader.
11/03/2017 04:40 PMPosted by ArtfulDodger
Plot Twist:
Torbjorn is Brigitte's daughter.

my god. open your eyes people.
we've been wrong all this time.