What Does the Game Need????

Competitive Discussion
does the game need to make these people start ACTUALLY caring about the game?? Seems like every game I run into ever since the end of Season 4 nobody cares.

"Oh well, who cares that I'm getting countered by 4 heroes, let my team make the switches. I'm gonna stay"

"I think its funny when people get mad at me running in by myself, hey lets do it all game."

I don't understand these peoples mindeset for this game. Probably the worst thing Blizz could've ever done was implement the competitive points.

"Who cares If I lose, I'm still getting my free gold gun next month"
You really want to know? Just open your eyes the game is badly balanced people getting tired of pharah mercy over and over they stop carring beacause blizzard stoped carring about his own game. The worst over here is the people throwing and throwing over and over you say to yourself '' i'm gona report him so next time maybe he is going to get a ban '' Nope not even in your craziest dreams nobody gets banned in this game that's why it's so toxic.
09/16/2017 10:10 AMPosted by Mystiqk
You really want to know? Just open your eyes the game is badly balanced people getting tired of pharah mercy over and over they stop carring beacause blizzard stoped carring about his own game. The worst over here is the people throwing and throwing over and over you say to yourself '' i'm gona report him so next time maybe he is going to get a ban '' Nope not even in your craziest dreams nobody gets banned in this game that's why it's so toxic.
I don't disagree.. It's really to the point where I don't WANT to play, but I NEED to play. It's like people smoking cigarettes.. I guess Blizzard is good at doing that to people it's pretty sad. Blizzard is the WORST company when it comes to balancing games and EVERYONE agrees.
Well. Blizzard doesnt care if you play soloq.
There are a ton of players who actually are in Masters but play as if they are bronze. No positioning, no aim, dpsing as healer, not switching, and blablabla..

Thats why you will find in every game atleast 1 hanzo/widow/torb/symmetra/bastion main. Those heroes are good, but very situational and these people who main one of those heroes out there just DONT care. They are just watching too many vids on youtube where pro players #!*#!!#@ the whole team with one of that heroes..

You will see people in Masters who just dont count the enemy ults. They are ulting for example as reaper/mccree/soldier/etc. while dva is alive. And its MASTERS. I dont know how many players play there? 5% of all players? And they are so bad that you could think that they are in silver..
Getting countered by 2, 3 or even 4 heroes and they still play the same hero, again and again.

You cant do much about it, Blizzard doesnt care, so you are lost.
You can even report those players but they wont be banned for playing certain heroes even when they are really really bad.

I started playing Overwatch since its release and I was placed in gold. I improved and improved until I reached high Masters. Now Im hanging there for about 2 Seasons and I cant climb. Always 1 or 2 People in my team who are maining one of the above mentioned heroes. And you just cant carry a 4v6. 5v6 is doable but also almost impossible in Masters.
In lower tiers its possible to carry a 4v6. Thats why you will find sooo many bad players in Master/HighDiamond.

Those people are getting carried all the way up until they reach masters. And after this point they cant climb higher because its very teamdependent, but still they are playing those certain heroes who are getting countered or just bad in many situations.

So ye. Search for a team. Hope that you are so good that you can play in grandmaster because after reaching master you wont climb much, unless youre a genious.

So. TL;DR.
People maining situational heroes and playing them all the time will get to masters after getting carried by their teammates. After that they wont climb because its very team dependent. Its almost impossible to carry a 4v6/5v6 in Masters thats why those people are stuck there and with you in your team almost every game.

Im not saying that its impossible for people maining heroes mentioned above but they just have to learn how to switch in certain situations. If people cant accept it, then they have to be banned or just uninstall Overwatch and play something else where they can carry a whole team with a single hero.
What this game needs is:

- Better feedback and communication from the devs.

- A quick play that works exactly on competitive rules.

- A matchmaking that deserves the name like so: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758548036

- And certainly no new heroes or maps until we got the above stuff.