soooo whens the ana/zen rework?

Competitive Discussion
^
Zen rework:

His E now casts an aura of transcedence for a duration of 5 seconds.
CD: 60 seconds.

New ulti: "Ghandi's Legacy"

He can cast transcendence every 10 seconds and can fly.
Duration: 30 seconds
09/20/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Cyan
Zen rework:

His E now casts an aura of transcedence for a duration of 5 seconds.
CD: 60 seconds.

New ulti: "Ghandi's Legacy"

He can cast transcendence every 10 seconds and can fly.
Duration: 30 seconds

LOL, and +1 Like on the assumption that you are also a FFVI fan.

On topic: I think Mercy's rez was about the only Ult that needed reworking. Instead of further reworks they really just need to release more healers and tanks. Preferably a Healer.
Zen is perfect. No need to rework.
09/20/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Kaawumba

zen is awesome. id still like to see the harmony orb have a small instant heal when placed on a new target plus the heal over time.
Why would you rework perfectly fine and fun heroes?

Lucio got reworked because he seemed "boring" to the majority, so they upped his activity in the game, same goes for mercy.
09/20/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Tankz
Why would you rework perfectly fine and fun heroes?

Lucio got reworked because he seemed "boring" to the majority, so they upped his activity in the game, same goes for mercy.

Pretty much this. They're both perfectly fine and Mercy is in a significantly better place.
Zen is awesome.
If they are fine or not depends on the rank and average team-sense. In low ranks both are bad picks, better roll dps. They need a decent amount of teamwork so that they shine.
i played alot of ana pre nerf. .she WAS awesome, she needs some love..

i play zen alot.. and some lucio due to insta lockers. . i was a dps main, now zen main.. zen is pretty much dps.. he is the best hero in the game.
09/20/2017 01:18 PMPosted by Mizzerella
09/20/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Kaawumba

zen is awesome. id still like to see the harmony orb have a small instant heal when placed on a new target plus the heal over time.

I'm not sure that would be balanced. You could just juggle the harmony orb over and over to squeeze out more healing. I'd prefer it if Harmony orb lasted on allies without line of sight for 6 seconds instead of just 3.
Ana is good right now her kits amazing but it has those long !@# cool downs balancing her