Little Suggestion for New Spectator Changes

Competitive Discussion
I was looking at some of the new spectator features and there is one little thing I see "missing". It would be very helpful to have a clear defined line around a payload map. An example would be like on King's Row, after securing the payload if a yellow ring was around the object as it moved displayed as a translucent overlay on the ground.
We of course know about the C9, and can imagine it is going to happen again. Now in American Football sometime a player dives for touchdown and it is reviewed from angles, "Did he break the plane".
If someone not to into Overwatch was viewing it with me and goes, "Hell why did it stop?" I can then show them,"He had to get on the payload to keep the game going. You see in the replay man, Never broke the plane." He may not understand everything about Overwatch, but I related it to a sport he did know and he gained a clear grasp of why something happened as such.
It could also be very good in clearly showing in replays, when there is a dispute where they clearly left the payload.
This line could even change color in Overtime to indicate the situation better. I remember watching the NFL before the 1st down yellow overlay was implemented and after, the latter drastically helped in clear understanding of progress.
10/26/2017 04:36 AMPosted by Godsego
after securing the payload if a yellow ring was around the object as it moved displayed as a translucent overlay on the ground.

yeah but not yellow or green. it should be blue like your team color. of course the payload does heal if you are pushing it....maybe yellow is ok. no yellow is bad it needs to be blue