Talon Council Members

General Discussion
So I would absolutely love to know if Moira, Reaper, Vialli, Maximilien and Sanjay Korpal are Talon Council members alongside Doomfist. I know it is said that they are on fan wiki's but I would love to know if it's actually official or could be verified by someone on the dev team or even the Gods Jeff Kaplan or Michael Chu. From what I can see in the Masquerade comic and the Moira origin story I would believe it to be true but I can't know for sure unless officially confirmed.

Edit: Thanks for confirming that Vialli is in fact dead and I'm so thrilled you responded to my post Michael Chu :). Are Moira, Reaper, Maximilien and Sanjay Talon Council Members though? I'm dying to know, it's killing meeeeee
Maximilien -> summoner

pls!

I need full Omnic team in my life.
11/07/2017 02:10 PMPosted by Grammator
Maximilien -> summoner

pls!

I need full Omnic team in my life.

I high key feel like he'd be a summoner type hero as well.
11/07/2017 02:07 PMPosted by PhoenixRisen
So I would absolutely love to know if Moira, Reaper, Vialli, Maximilien and Sanjay Korpal are Talon Council members alongside Doomfist. I know it is said that they are on fan wiki's but I would love to know if it's actually official or could be verified by someone on the dev team or even the Gods Jeff Kaplan or Michael Chu. From what I can see in the Masquerade comic and the Moira origin story I would believe it to be true but I can't know for sure unless officially confirmed.

Vialli is dead. (He's the one that Doomfist threw over the railing in Masquerade.)
Rip Vialli XD
11/08/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Michael Chu

Vialli is dead. (He's the one that Doomfist threw over the railing in Masquerade.)

HOLY HELL LADIES AND GENTLEMANS
Oh hi Michael! Thanks for clearing that up and RIP to poor Vialli.

Are we sure he’s “dead” lots of people who have been “dead” seem to come back

That was probably a fail concept italian hero. He was a fallen concept *badum tss*
Moira could be a replacemebt for Vialli

See this? 5 seconds ya?

Ask Jeff, and tell us if you are fixing doomfist.
https://imgur.com/gallery/r2U0H

I made the ability set of this ASSASSIN character.. Can we add this member in a talon group? A sneaky Talon assassin will be cool

A reply from overwatch developers will make my day :D
Of course, only council members alowed in that table, sombra and widow stay out.
11/08/2017 10:45 AMPosted by jokerpenguin
She can't be a replacement if she was already there to begin with
You can see Moira sitting alongside Maximilien, Doomfist and Reaper at Talon Council Meeting in Masquerade Comic so I guess she's part of the council
But where was their overlord, Mei?
11/08/2017 01:30 PMPosted by MrBones
11/08/2017 10:45 AMPosted by jokerpenguin
She can't be a replacement if she was already there to begin with

Conspiration?
Maximilien is a wealthy omnic and seemingly lives in Monaco. He feels like the kind of character that pulls out a suitcase, which contains various types of drones to do his bidding. I would love to see him as a Symmetra-like support, but with a more versatile kit rather than a defense-orientated kit.

He could have drones for damage, healing, armor/shields/temporary shields creation (only one type probably) and maybe some type of debuff that made enemies damage less if they're targeted by that specific drone.

His drones should be AI controlled and follow the closest teammate/enemy, but he could have the ability to manually make them fly to another location
11/08/2017 10:44 AMPosted by SpookySquid

If Michael Chu says he's dead, then you know he's dead-dead. Not even Mercy can put that son of a !@#$% back together.
11/08/2017 02:15 PMPosted by BrianRolling
11/08/2017 10:44 AMPosted by SpookySquid

If Michael Chu says he's dead, then you know he's dead-dead. Not even Mercy can put that son of a !@#$% back together.

There is dead, then there is mostly dead. Your friend her is mostly dead.
*pumps air into vialli*
HEY! HELLO IN THERE! HEY WHATS SO IMPORTANT? WHAT YOU GOT HERE WORTH LIVING FOR!

twue wuv