What video games would your main(s) like?

General Discussion
Mad Max ;)
Pharah: Scorched Earth
Not my main but:
Doomfist: Doom! (Bonus: the doom guy also punches people and berserk is fantastic in doom).
Sombra: portal
Mercy: destiny 1 warlock using self rez
Winston: donkey Kong
Genji: smash bros
Mei: ice climbers
Pharah: metroid
Lucio: jet set radio
Soldier would probably love battlefield and call of duty
Mercy: probably somthing like Tetris, but if i think of more advanced games... Sims/sims City, or any other building game with no war. I could also imagine some wii games...
10/25/2017 09:46 AMPosted by Brawl
Mercy: probably somthing like Tetris, but if i think of more advanced games... Sims/sims City, or any other building game with no war. I could also imagine some wii games...

Mercy: Animal Crossing.

Sorry, I'm having fun with this.
Reaper: Undertale (Only ever plays Genocide Route)

Genji: Just... any anime game... literally ever.
Reaper might like Diablo 3 because of all the blood. The universe itself is very dark and violent and the main antagonist, Malthael, is quite similiar to Reaper, both in design and in backstory.
Mercy seems like she would love a nice relaxing day in Animal Crossing
10/25/2017 08:41 AMPosted by CrazyMage
Winston: Donkey Kong, Mario Kart

Torbjorn: Minecraft, Sim City

Lucio: Dance Dance Revolution, Bust A Groove

Soldier 76: Contra, Call of Duty

Soldier would also get a kick out of Cuphead.
Any horror game
Sombra I imagine would be a big fan of turn based startegy games like The Civilization series. Gives her a break from her life of secrecy, but is complex enough to stimulate her mind and feed that desire to be the one pulling the strings behind a grand undertaking.

Orisa, being built to keep order in a city, would probably love any sort of management sim. I get a particular kick out of her playing a modded version of Prison Architect that adds a prisoner named Doomfist who is very hard to keep contained to each prison.

Zenyatta wouldn’t play many games I think, but when he did I would imagine he would lean towards meditative games. Puzzle games like The Witness come to mind.
I imagine Sombra would get a kick out of WarioWare.
I can see Soldier playing Arma III
Lucio would absolutely be a Jet Set Radio fan.
Spiderman for the original Playstation
Ana: Cooking Mama
Mercy: Any role-playing game with a healer class
Symmetra: Portal
Junkrat: Fallout
Mei: Dark Souls
Obviously starcraft.