Dva Nerf Tommorow

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Im so pumped for this. I cant wait to see D-Matrix finally get hit with holy nerf hammer. I can finally play ana again. I can finally play the game again. No more holding down one button and shutting down almost the entirety of the enemy team. Feels good man. Thank you devs
Highly Rated
09/18/2017 11:43 AMPosted by SwiftDovah
Im so pumped for this. I cant wait to see D-Matrix finally get hit with holy nerf hammer. I can finally play ana again. I can finally play the game again. No more holding down one button and shutting down almost the entirety of the enemy team. Feels good man. Thank you devs

*translation*
" I super suck at the game so thanks for making it easier to feel like I don't."
09/18/2017 11:48 AMPosted by Fainora

*translation*
" I super suck at the game so thanks for making it easier to feel like I don't."
dva main translation
"i press right click and tell people to git gud"
not a 1 to 1 transaltion. The real translation is : "I was actually completely incapable of playing ana due to everything about her kit being a projectile therefore i had to switch to play mercy which i very much dislike doing." But hey, its still getting nerfed. im still happy with the dev's decisions. Justice does indeed rain from above
I'm really looking forward for the DM nerf, not because I want D.Va getting smashed with the nerf hammer no, but because DM is the most unfun ability in the game for me and I hate how spammable it is at the moment.
Highly Rated
Funny thing is that she can still stop your heals and ultimate while shooting you in the face with rockets. So you're still going to complain no matter what. And if you are a Ana you should no how to work around defense matrix.
Coming form a Genji main, its hilarious. Glorious Genji can't be touched.
Highly Rated
If your entire team is getting shut down you should pick Zarya and that'll force her to stop.

Or just keep making threads asking for heroes to get nerfed because you're stubborn.
The'r increasing the Defense Matrix Recharge time... but an overly Defensive D.Va isn't all that good... she may have lost her tankability, but she still good at pressuring and applying damage to kill

*translation*
thats gold coming from a dva main, one of the most brainless hero's in the game
Can't wait for more tears from mercy and dva mains tomorrow, best update to happen after ana was nerfed into the ground for requiring skill to aim.
09/18/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Casshern
Funny thing is that she can still stop your heals and ultimate while shooting you in the face with rockets. So you're still going to complain no matter what. And if you are a Ana you should no how to work around defense matrix.

If she focuses me and kills me than fair play to her. But i can just dart. Therefore, its fair play. If she just holds down one button and my team can no longer be healed and i can sleep anyone well than im screwed.

09/18/2017 11:58 AMPosted by Dva
If your entire team is getting shut down you should pick Zarya and that'll force her to stop.

Or just keep making threads asking for heroes to get nerfed because you're stubborn.

This isnt a nerf Dva thread this is a "Im glad dva is getting nerfed" thread. I proposed no nerfs to dva. In fact i think she needs a buff. They gotta reduce her crit box size by like, a lot. you are also assuming that i am at liberty to switch. Just how many games do you get into where solo mercys or anas can afford to switch to zarya?
Highly Rated
The sheer amount of uninformed stupidity about one ability in the game is staggering.

As well as people blaming said ability for Ana not being viable, when if that was the case we would never have had the beyblade or tank metas once D.Va stepped in.

Oh well, I guess time to move onto nerfing Reinhardt, Winston, and Orisa because their barrier shields (which have considerably more uptime and block considerably more then DM ever could) are "unfun" and "shut down the entirety of the enemy team with the pressing/holding of one button".

Then after that move onto nerfing Zarya's bubble.

*translation*

Translation, "DM is balanced, all you have to do is kill her, please ignore that that's bull$#&! considering she's also one of the hardest characters to kill in the game".
Highly Rated
It's a change for the better...if you're one of the people who had trouble counting to 4.

[i]"Or just keep making threads asking for heroes to get nerfed because you're stubborn.

This isnt a nerf Dva thread this is a "Im glad dva is getting nerfed" thread. I proposed no nerfs to dva. In fact i think she needs a buff. They gotta reduce her crit box size by like, a lot. you are also assuming that i am at liberty to switch. Just how many games do you get into where solo mercys or anas can afford to switch to zarya?"

Yeah, so you're glad she's getting nerfed when she doesn't actually need nerfed by your own admission.

Evident by your point "i think she needs a buff"

Furthermore, if you're being countered by a hero you switch or get destroyed by them. Also I do find it laughable you think Ana will be playable given her biggest protector now has no interest in tanking anymore, and any use that D.Va will get will now be 100% offense.

Also you do seem very vested in playing Ana with less than 2 hours total playtime but that's none of my business.

Edit: I'm bad at formatting
09/18/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Kappa
Can't wait for more tears from mercy and dva mains tomorrow, best update to happen after ana was nerfed into the ground for requiring skill to aim.

I can't wait for your tears when you start whining about how OP new DVA and Mercy are.
09/18/2017 12:01 PMPosted by TankHunter
As well as people blaming said ability for Ana not being viable, when if that was the case we would never have had the beyblade or tank metas once D.Va stepped in.
Or that Ana has actually outpicked D.Va at anything above gold for a few weeks now.
09/18/2017 12:04 PMPosted by JuneBeezy
It's a change for the better...if you're one of the people who had trouble counting to 4.

Leaving you 1-2 seconds to actually start shooting the Dva, before she runs away for heals and starts the whole process all over again 6-10 seconds later.
09/18/2017 12:02 PMPosted by GreyFalcon

*translation*

Translation, "DM is balanced, all you have to do is kill her, please ignore that that's bull$#&! considering she's also one of the hardest characters to kill in the game".

Or you can hack her.

Or you can freeze her.

Or you can wait 4 seconds until it runs out.