Dva Nerf Tommorow

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
09/18/2017 12:05 PMPosted by BeeMonger
09/18/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Kappa
Can't wait for more tears from mercy and dva mains tomorrow, best update to happen after ana was nerfed into the ground for requiring skill to aim.

I can't wait for your tears when you start whining about how OP new DVA and Mercy are.

Why would I?

You hardly have max of 2 seconds before you fly towards me, I'll shoot 3 hits in your disgusting hitbox faster then you get to me and then will use a hook LuL

Mercy will not longer be invulnerable, enjoy getting headshots while you try to res someone.

Best update to happen this year! Tears and joy.
09/18/2017 11:43 AMPosted by SwiftDovah
Im so pumped for this. I cant wait to see D-Matrix finally get hit with holy nerf hammer. I can finally play ana again. I can finally play the game again. No more holding down one button and shutting down almost the entirety of the enemy team. Feels good man. Thank you devs

hmm never had trouble playing any cahracter against DVA, she is one of hte easiest heroes to destroy
09/18/2017 11:51 AMPosted by PapaBear
09/18/2017 11:48 AMPosted by Fainora

*translation*
" I super suck at the game so thanks for making it easier to feel like I don't."
dva main translation
"i press right click and tell people to git gud"

That's rich coming from a hog main. Did you forget how ridiculously OP he was?
09/18/2017 12:07 PMPosted by Holsety
09/18/2017 12:02 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
Translation, "DM is balanced, all you have to do is kill her, please ignore that that's bull$#&! considering she's also one of the hardest characters to kill in the game".

Or you can hack her.

Or you can freeze her.

Or you can wait 4 seconds until it runs out.

Translation "Don't ever expect to kill a Dva 1v1. You should need to use specialized low pickrate characters and a high damage DPS character at the same time, to even have a chance at killing her."
09/18/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Dva
09/18/2017 11:58 AMPosted by Dva
If your entire team is getting shut down you should pick Zarya and that'll force her to stop.

Or just keep making threads asking for heroes to get nerfed because you're stubborn.

This isnt a nerf Dva thread this is a "Im glad dva is getting nerfed" thread. I proposed no nerfs to dva. In fact i think she needs a buff. They gotta reduce her crit box size by like, a lot. you are also assuming that i am at liberty to switch. Just how many games do you get into where solo mercys or anas can afford to switch to zarya?

Yeah, so you're glad she's getting nerfed when she doesn't actually need nerfed by your own admission.

Evident by your point "i think she needs a buff"

Furthermore, if you're being countered by a hero you switch or get destroyed by them. Also I do find it laughable you think Ana will be playable given her biggest protector now has no interest in tanking anymore, and any use that D.Va will get will now be 100% offense.

Also you do seem very vested in playing Ana with less than 2 hours total playtime but that's none of my business.[/quote]

wrong account buddo you need to click the psn button. I have less than two hours playtime on pc becuase thats how long it took me to run into a hacker.

furthermore youre right. I dont think she needs a nerf cuz shes already gotten it. So admittedly i should have said "I dont think she needs any more nerfs but a buff.

09/18/2017 12:01 PMPosted by TankHunter
The sheer amount of uninformed stupidity about one ability in the game is staggering.

As well as people blaming said ability for Ana not being viable, when if that was the case we would never have had the beyblade or tank metas once D.Va stepped in.

Oh well, I guess time to move onto nerfing Reinhardt, Winston, and Orisa because their barrier shields (which have considerably more uptime and block considerably more then DM ever could) are "unfun" and "shut down the entirety of the enemy team with the pressing/holding of one button".

Then after that move onto nerfing Zarya's bubble.

barriers uptime do infact eclipse dva's d-matrix if and only if you allow them to be up. And due to how unimaginably popular junkrat is right now i dont think its gonna be much of a problem. On top of that barriers can be destroyed or just flat out walked trough therefore characters like winston and orisa have to become proficient at barrier dancing to stay alive. Whereas dva just over extends as she pleases then just back pedals and d-matrixs her way out
09/18/2017 12:07 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
09/18/2017 12:04 PMPosted by JuneBeezy
It's a change for the better...if you're one of the people who had trouble counting to 4.

Leaving you 1-2 seconds to actually start shooting the Dva, before she runs away for heals and starts the whole process all over again 6-10 seconds later.
not sure what rank you play in but leaving your team tankless every 6 seconds is suboptimal at best. Don't be ridiculous.

When I play Orisa any enemy d.va is out of DM and out of mech long before she's even close to firing range.

*translation*
" I super suck at the game so thanks for making it easier to feel like I don't."

Translation, "DM is balanced, all you have to do is kill her, please ignore that that's bull$#&! considering she's also one of the hardest characters to kill in the game".

If you think D'va is one of the hardest characters in the game to play you just need to quit gaming.

She has several hard counters that melt through her like butter, but people like you would rather whine about how hard she is too kill or say shes the easiest character to play than ever actually play one of her counters or learn how to counter her.

Also how is counting to 4 then shooting the largest target in the game hard.
Im so pumped for this. I cant wait to see D-Matrix finally get hit with holy nerf hammer. I can finally play ana again. I can finally play the game again. No more holding down one button and shutting down almost the entirety of the enemy team. Feels good man. Thank you devs

*translation*

DM is a single button easy mode atm. To be good at current D.va = hold one button. Blizzard wants to increase D.va's skillcap and require players to use her more actively. Deal with it.
09/18/2017 12:08 PMPosted by SonicWylde

hmm never had trouble playing any cahracter against DVA, she is one of hte easiest heroes to destroy

yknow i said the same thing about hog back during the oneshot era but and all the hog mains supported me but everybody else seemed to think i was crazy and kinda just saying that to say it. I see where theyre coming from now
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is it confirmed that D.Va's changes go into production tomorrow? And Mercy?
Guys like you, that don't know how to counter play And cry for nerf of a very balanced character, make me angry
09/18/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Fainora

If you think D'va is one of the hardest characters in the game to play you just need to quit gaming.

She has several hard counters that melt through her like butter, but people like you would rather whine about how hard she is too kill or say shes the easiest character to play than ever actually play one of her counters or learn how to counter her.

it is not simply counting to four. its the fact that if any other hero tank or not flew into my team then they would be punished but dva, shes just going to hold down one button for four seconds and back pedal unheeded back to her team so her healers can farm ult charge. and then just do right again
it's not entirely a nerf so don't sell it as that, we haven't even had it in a competitive setting yet, we can't tell yet if she overall lost power or gained it.
09/18/2017 12:16 PMPosted by Himekuge
Guys like you, that don't know how to counter play And cry for nerf of a very balanced character, make me angry

i didnt cry for a nerf. Im simply expressing that im glad its happening. Im sorry me being glad about something makes you angry but i aint contribute to this
09/18/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Fainora

It's mathematically impossible to 1v1 a current Dva without a high charge Zarya or Sym, that are high charge before she even arrives.

And even those don't work of the Dva has Mercy/Ana pocket heals.

Your argument isn't backed up by reality.
Oh don't worry, I'll purposely leave DM ready so I can still eat projectile ults, Hanzo, Zarya and Mei beware.

It's funny that no one cared to whine about it until dive became the meta.
09/18/2017 12:14 PMPosted by IAMGROOT127

*translation*

DM is a single button easy mode atm. To be good at current D.va = hold one button. Blizzard wants to increase D.va's skillcap and require players to use her more actively. Deal with it.
I wonder what their plans for Reinhardt are?
I love how D.Va is apparently in some sort of quantum superstate of charging in, 1v1ing people and overextending while simultaneously running away the moment she takes any damage whatsoever.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything less of the hero whose powers to 1v6 were in constant flux depending on whether recording software was present or not.
09/18/2017 12:10 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
09/18/2017 12:07 PMPosted by Holsety

Or you can hack her.

Or you can freeze her.

Or you can wait 4 seconds until it runs out.

Translation "Don't ever expect to kill a Dva 1v1. You should need to use specialized low pickrate characters and a high damage DPS character at the same time, to even have a chance at killing her."

Translation: "I refuse to use the skill called "Teamwork" in a 6v6. Its only me,me and ME. If I cant solo-kill everyone, then they must be OP BROKEN and needs nerfs"
09/18/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Mirai
Oh don't worry, I'll purposely leave DM ready so I can still eat projectile ults, Hanzo, Zarya and Mei beware.

It's funny that no one cared to whine about it until dive became the meta.

and that is fair play to you