mercy mains go run into the arms of pharah and cry....

General Discussion
thank god you took a nerf....you where close to ruining this entire game go sulk to pharah and resurrect a backbone....
a combo needed a nerf maybe less healing from mercy to pharah? but mercy no
No, hit detection needs fixing, and the counters need some love.
Mercy needed a slight nerf, but even I agree that what blizzard has done is far far too much on mercy. It doesnt help that mercy was nerfed indirectly due to the Genji buffs as well.
10/04/2017 05:48 PMPosted by TheenigmaX
thank god you took a nerf....you where close to ruining this entire game go sulk to pharah and resurrect a backbone....

why are mercy mains getting so much crap for this? me and a group of mercy mains have been calling these changes OP on the megathread since the day they were ANNOUNCED, we knew this would happen. it was other people complaining about mercy who wanted this, not us
Welp, don't come crying for sympathy when Junkrat gets nerfed too.
I don't even bother with Pharahs I trust Reinhardts more than them, they expect me to babysit them yet I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT I have 4 other teammates that need help. Oh and no wonder it's the Junkrat main complaining, all you've gotta do on his is spam in the general direction of the enemy to get kills.
Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout, because Pharah could possibly be nerf next.
When the rework hit all they had to do was buff Ana and I get it Pharmercy was OP it's been OP but that's because they refuse to nerf Pharah or buff one of her counters like literally on paper the best two counters for Pharmercy would be Sombra and S.76.

So really out of the two Sombra is the one underperforming so buff her a bit note a bit! Probably couldn't even get that right but hey lets just clip Mercy's little wings because people don't like Rez and her lesbian combo.

-EDIT-
Thought I add this in but Pharmercy is only a big issue on console... it's quite clear Jeff hates console.
10/04/2017 05:56 PMPosted by Reason97

why are mercy mains getting so much crap for this? me and a group of mercy mains have been calling these changes OP on the megathread since the day they were ANNOUNCED, we knew this would happen. it was other people complaining about mercy who wanted this, not us

This.

We got a rework, cringed, realized it was OP, asked for a revert because it was OP and didnt deserve kneejerk reactions, instead got a nerf into the ground.

We took a mostly fine character, broke her, and the broke her harder.
10/04/2017 05:57 PMPosted by Jinx
Welp, don't come crying for sympathy when Junkrat gets nerfed too.

his bombs need to be nerfed to 90 dmg each or so its retarded as is....anyone with 200 hp is dead before they can even fight back.

It is just the hate bandwagon. Some people hate Mercy mains so much they are incapable of even seeing what is going on and who is saying what. They just want her to be as weak as possible out of spite.

It is kinda strange when you are one of these people that started to play her because your team kept requesting you to (which is how many support mains are born). But then you end up with more hours on her than on other characters and these people who wanted you to heal them now hate you for healing them.
10/04/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Abeille

It is just the hate bandwagon. Some people hate Mercy mains so much they are incapable of even seeing what is going on and who is saying what. They just want her to be as weak as possible out of spite.

It is kinda strange when you are one of these people that started to play her because your team kept requesting you to (which is how many support mains are born). But then you end up with more hours on her than on other characters and these people who wanted you to heal them now hate you for healing them.

i quit being a mercy main after the changes dropped. im fed up with everything. either im a no skill, no aim, loser one trick, or im a cancerous hero main and ruining the game. she doesnt even feel like mercy anymore, we may as well rename her. she isnt the hero i use to main, and i guess that means i "only ever played her cause she was easy", since i cant win no matter what i do or say
Time to just autolock tracer again, dont even care anymore

Eh, I'll take the current OP Mercy over the old revive ult. Wiping a team and seeing a immortal Mercy flying out from hiding to revive the whole team was demoralizing lol.
10/04/2017 06:17 PMPosted by Raansu

Eh, I'll take the current OP Mercy over the old revive ult. Wiping a team and seeing a immortal Mercy flying out from hiding to revive the whole team was demoralizing lol.

she was only immortal when she rezzed. she could easily be hooked, flashed, sniped, grabbed, ulted, etc. old rez was WAY more predictable and counterable than her new kit, shes so broken now