So, how bad is

General Discussion
4 kills gold medal with sombra, and how much is my fault?
does picking Sombra makes your whole team unable to do anything but die ?
No, of course not. I'm definitely no god at her, only 20 hours, but she is pretty heavy on team coordination.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's your fault, but at the same time, what were you doing in the match that would make you think it's your fault?
11/11/2017 12:12 AMPosted by Wonderful
No, of course not. I'm definitely no god at her, only 20 hours, but she is pretty heavy on team coordination.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's your fault, but at the same time, what were you doing in the match that would make you think it's your fault?

the name calling , and everyone yelling it's my fault.
how is it my fault if my minimal breach was able to attain gold in objective and eliminations.
really makes you think huh
Honestly people blame everything on the off meta pick/DPS.

If a support or tank is doing bad, don't worry it's not their fault.

It's the DPS for not killing anything, not the tank for not giving the opportunity.

It's not the healers are dying in bad positions, it's the team not protecting them!
You can only control what you do.

I never really understood the mentality of a dumb gamer who's lines are almost always as follows:

"so you're really gonna play [that hero]?"
"welp gg guys"
"I guess I might as well throw too"

How the F can someone be against throwing [which picking a hero is NOT throwing] and then proceed to throw a game? How is that
1, gonna fix the situation.
or 2, not make that dumb@** a thrower?

These people make me sick knowing that to someone they are gonna say they are part of a gaming community. SMH doesn't mean the gaming community wants them in it.

I digress, You obviously did a good deal on your part to get the team through, yet they by flaming threw the game themselves. Blizzard has always said that someone picking a hero is not to be considered throwing or bannable unless the person is actively trying to throw.
Hm... then I guess just the general questions?

I'm assuming you mean comp, so were you calling out if enemies were hacked? Or going after priority enemies. (I guess priority really depends on the game - maybe hacking the DPS that's destroying your team so they can push, etc.)

When you used EMP, were all your teammates close enough to push into the point with you (or wherever you needed to get?)? EMP, while not useless, isn't very helpful if your teammates aren't there to help you out.

Did you hack healthpacks? It doesn't just have to be for yourself. I usually try to hack the more popular healthpacks, as well as the ones closer to my team, for the sake of denying the enemies healing if they need it, and aiding my team if the healer can't get to them.

Cause otherwise, unless you know for a fact you were underperforming, I really don't know what to tell you.

((Edit// It may very well have not even been your fault. But at the sake of wondering if you were just dragging your team back, were you minimum doing one of these things?))
11/11/2017 12:23 AMPosted by Wonderful
Hm... then I guess just the general questions?

I'm assuming you mean comp, so were you calling out if enemies were hacked? Or going after priority enemies. (I guess priority really depends on the game - maybe hacking the DPS that's destroying your team so they can push, etc.)

When you used EMP, were all your teammates close enough to push into the point with you (or wherever you needed to get?)? EMP, while not useless, isn't very helpful if your teammates aren't there to help you out.

Did you hack healthpacks? It doesn't just have to be for yourself. I usually try to hack the more popular healthpacks, as well as the ones closer to my team, for the sake of denying the enemies healing if they need it, and aiding my team if the healer can't get to them.

Cause otherwise, unless you know for a fact you were underperforming, I really don't know what to tell you.

((Edit// It may very well have not even been your fault. But at the sake of wondering if you were just dragging your team back, were you minimum doing one of these things?))

impossible to call out hacks for allies since chat is perma muted duo to flamers and toxicity and people that only exist to make you tilt

I use my EMP the best way the game allows and don't suicide on the process

I always hack medkits and have ult almost all times

none of that matters if 1 or 2 guy just go quit
specially the ones that steal Sombra the next round and idle around the base.

I miss Dota2 ... every time I lost there was because I was bad at the game and even with my team giving it all the enemies were better at the game.

here is just pure luck with the system, game and matchmaking holding you back all the time.
It is because at same skill level you will perform better with genji / tracer / S76.

People want to win, so they want you to play what works, that’s it.
11/11/2017 12:33 AMPosted by Ashram
It is because at same skill level you will perform better with genji / tracer / S76.

With people setting up torb/bastion/orisa [and yes I see this in gm streams not just my noob gold games] Having a Sombra that knows what they are doing is I would almost say....needed. goodbye barriers, goodbye turret, goodbye turretmode bastion, goodbye moonmen. It's all about flamers not flaming from hero picks.
Having gold elims with Mercy is worse imo. Especially when all of those kills are the enemy Mercy, killed alone by you because the dps are doing nothing.
11/11/2017 12:08 AMPosted by FrozenLover
4 kills gold medal with sombra, and how much is my fault?
does picking Sombra makes your whole team unable to do anything but die ?
As long as youpick something too of meta people will blame you for everything.

Just mute the people complaining but stay in voice because there are still other people who don't really care about what you pick just as long as you can perform
the see trough walls medkit is so minimal visually
it's not optimal and your team just ignore it, how about making it glow or shine like Widow's see trough skill ?

man...I won't give up, I'll keep Sombra-ing but it's hard ,she's very faulty
11/11/2017 12:18 AMPosted by Fĭght
Honestly people blame everything on the off meta pick/DPS.

If a support or tank is doing bad, don't worry it's not their fault.

It's the DPS for not killing anything, not the tank for not giving the opportunity.

It's not the healers are dying in bad positions, it's the team not protecting them!

As a support main, I agree 100%. At times when I'm not doing that well, I don't even get blamed.
11/11/2017 12:38 AMPosted by Steampunk360
11/11/2017 12:33 AMPosted by Ashram

With people setting up torb/bastion/orisa [and yes I see this in gm streams not just my noob gold games] Having a Sombra that knows what they are doing is I would almost say....needed. goodbye barriers, goodbye turret, goodbye turretmode bastion, goodbye moonmen. It's all about flamers not flaming from hero picks.

As much as I love playing sombra, outside the kind of comp you mentioned she can be replaced by someone else for more efficiency (in people’s mind at least)

If she receives a bit more love from blizzard it could change, but not today I guess...
60% team eliminations with Sombra,
getting gold consistently when I don't get flamers, feels good.